Guest Jspec603

Wheel Mfg/Model/Color: Desmond Regamaster Brights

Diameter/Width/Offset: F: 17x8 +35, R: 17x9 +38

Bolt-Pattern: 5x114.3

Tire Mfg/Model: None, will be dismounted

Tread Depth: N/A

Price: $1500 orbo

Willing to ship: At buyers expense.

Don't worry, the toilet their mounted on has already been sent to the crusher.

SAM_0120.jpg

SAM_0119.jpg

SAM_0117.jpg

SAM_0118.jpg

SAM_0121.jpg

Guest Jspec603

No sir, oem open ended nuts. All the same, some newer than others. Gonna buy em?

Guest Jspec603

Price is OBRO man, I've been sittin on these for a while now. Shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no.

Chris' wheels are like 50 gajillion times more awesome than those. Also, those have shitty offsets. Try a Honda board.

price isnt the issue, these are so rare for all i know it could already be a steal. i meant what kyle said: i like my wheels. sorry to gay up your thread, i was mainly interested in knowing if those nice wheels had been mounted with hardware nuts that might have marked up the area around the studs.

Guest Jspec603

Chris-- All good, no worries.

Kyle-- I don't troll everyones threads and have the low down on who's runnin what for wheels. Props to Chris for havin nice wheels. Thanks for your .02, still gotta sell'em reguardless of offset.

i know of 2 sets of 18x9+18 and 1 pair 17x9+18? that are for sale if anyone seriously wants contact info. They aren't this cheap though. They are just as blingy.

These would probably be rad for someone who isn't on coil overs or doesn't want to be stancedouthellaflushjdmtytedriftboiawsomesawcebawwss....

...so...Gordon?

Interested in trades for other wheels.

18x10.5 +15 rota grids. Not exactly baller, but good sizes for x8

can't do it man, the grids are better sizes and worth more.

Guest Jspec603

Let me say this first before I get wise comments from the peanut gallery, I do know what grids look like. The question is, do you have pics of your actual wheels? Looking for condition etc.

hmm. i'll try to get some pics. they've been painted white. all i currently have is an iphone, but the quality is decent i suppose.

LOL I wouldn't trade those grids for the 527s. Grids are ugly as fuck in my opinion. Worth more? Maybe by about $150-200/set new depending on where you get it. Not used.

Not trolling just being realistic. I think the 527s look fantastic on your car.

And the grids looked ok on the old IS.

But then I'm a rota hater. Always have been. Or just fake wheels in general I suppose.

But like its been stated before. You'd be better off posting these wheels on honda-tech or something. Or maybe zilvia. I'm sure you still have an account there since you had a 240. Or some forum local to you.

Guest RoyRogers

im just a sucker for white cars on white te's.....well.... grids.... you get the point

409018_10150686851183156_636913155_10913102_794941666_n.jpg

417555_10150678944603156_636913155_10888987_2081599406_n.jpg

421458_10150678940203156_636913155_10888972_702217393_n.jpg

Guest RoyRogers

sorry for the thread jack Tom.... hahaha. see you soon mofo.

i never ran grids on the lexus. got them with the cressida. also, 527 are fake too, they're weds knockoffs. and have you priced out grids in these sizes? they go for stupid money.

Guest Jspec603

The wheels are posted on a few different forums. Roy, 240sxone's member are a bunch of broke ass's, that and the offsets aren't what your typical band wagoneer is looking for these days. Am going to have a friend post'em on the RX-7 forum, offset would be good for an FC.

Austin, still interested in some pics.