Guest swim

h8mvmt

Guest swim

I work at a pizzeria right now. My prospects for career advancement are getting a job as a line cook at a real restaurant, being a server at a real restaurant, changing tires, or some other bullshit. Also I dress like a hoodlum anyway. So the car is just as unprofessional as I am.

accually the weld dose not have slag. Im a CWI by trade and that is MIG. it has sillicone on it. black glassy looking shit. eather way it fucking sucks!! i wouldnt let that guy weld shit with JB weld!!

Guest swim

hubs showed up today from nissan, adjuster bolts for the RLCA and toe arms are ordered from toyota, battleversion RLCA, toe, and traction arms ship today.

Guest swim

also the kid that had a pair of 17" britz that I was going to buy for the fronts sold them... so now it's buy a pair of 17x9 volk GT-C for the front, or sell the britz, sell some other shit, and buy a matching set of 17's off zilvia

I don't really care much for anything in this thread except for your opinion of those spring rates. Good? Too soft? Too hard? Streetable yet not back braking?

Cannot flog hard enough with auto 7m to form an honest opinion I'd think

Or: must save headgasket!!!!

Guest swim

fuck that headgasket I can't pop it no matter how much I rip on that pile of shit

but yeah the car has to drive before I know how the coils are

Can I throw this out there? Vvti head, ffim, jzx100 ecu

Guest swim

want my vvti head then?

I'm doing non-vvti head, ffim, ma70 ECU, because I already have the shit to do it.

For free?

Guest swim

kyle, if you actually need a vvti GE head, like 100 bucks plus shipping with the cams and valvecovers and stuff.

in the meantime I'm getting quick at taking this front suspension apart. some nissan fag paid me $220 for my attain hubs which covered getting new OEM s14 hubs. score.

250947_10150915954848349_552563348_9847176_1763214843_n.jpg

too bad I threw money away having a shop with a press get the wheel bearings on for me, fffuuuuuck

also have to make these wires not rub before something bad happens. and I guess tuck the fusebox up into the fender or something if I can't find somehow to mount it

Guest swim

coils all the way up in the front. these era1 knuckles are serious business.

581306_10150918376548349_580330188_n.jpg

guess I need some crazy short tires. hopefully 205/40 or something can stretch okay onto a 17x9

Guest swim

shit. looks like I fucked up.

with all the weight of the car on the ground for real

564337_10150920731993349_2117140222_n.jpg

sits on the fender harness on both sides where they come out of the body, is like a half inch away from that pinch that you tuck the harnesses over.

headers, trans pan, and oil pan clearance is scary. fuse box still needs to find somewhere to be that isn't in the way.

looks like I'm going to have to put in WORK.

0b2dd766ace511e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg

Guest Mitto

Cant wait for first drive/drift. Have someone film front infront of you so we can watch that bandwagon cooler detonate...

Or maybe you can "put in work" and move it somewhere safe like behind your grill.

On second thoughts thats no good, nobody will see it there. You should mount it on your headlight hella hater style.

lol. swim tube bumper that shit and mount the cooler 8" out the front of the car. or hi mount it like a hood ornament.

Guest Mitto

Fuck that shit! I say mount that sucka on the roof racks!!

MAXIMUM AIR FLOW!!

Plus its probably the most use those racks will get on this car :P

Guest swim

opened up some tire clearance, looks like I may be able to just get away with getting shorter tires if I can keep the oil pan out of harm's way somehow

2a797f7cada711e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg

Guest Jspec603

I really hope you plan on correcting the geometry of all of your suspension components in the near future.

Max low does not = great track/drift car...

Guest swim

knuckles have 1.7" of roll center correction. control arms still point at the sky. have to figure out some way to lift the front a little