Guest swim

h8mvmt

Because racecar! I'm 6 ft and fit comfortably in mine, but that's with the seat all the way to the back haha

because sketch bolt-in cage for the local hillbilly road race course.

honestly it's kind of terrifying that thing raced wheel to wheel

Your mom races wheel to wheel

speaking of being too fuckin' tall for cars, I'm installing evo recaros in the jzs147. it's going super well.

10336825_10152375886808349_8054334930293

fear no man, trust no bitch. especially if those bitches are clublexus members. z30 seat brackets are just kind of close to fitting the s147 on a good day. I knew I should have bit the bullet and just bought seat rails in j-pan

that honestly looks like a ez fix cut and re weld money saved

That or make me yourself from strap steel?

fuck buying seat rails, that's for speedhuntersbuildoftheweekmagazinefeaturebullshit.

get it how you want it, cut, weld, done.

first time I put seats in my car with homemade brackets they were crooked. Two minutes later they became "adjustable".

Or wait for that major fan-boy supplier (called like excess, excuse, or somthing) to make them out of strap iron, and charge a huge amount for them.

I've done it myself before from my z30 to my 147 in japan with the old bride brix seats and rails. Sorry about your luck. I actually just ordered Bride RO rails from a z30 for my 147. Even though they make rails to order, they would not make me a 147 RO rail :mad: . I hope it works out.

40 pages of adhd

This car is already 12 cars back on his shitbox todo built list

Let see some some gun updates or something.

cmon dudes. whens the last time i updated a build thread? gordo puts in more effort than i do.

this is motivation for certain someones to make things happen.

^^You changed man^^

image_url_1461661153_zpsfgzw1vfj.gif

I have been hoarding parts for the IS, and doing stupid little bullshit here and there, but nothing worth updating a thread over. The gf is employed again, so I'm not going to be as tight on money soon which is good for getting back into the car hobby. Some dickhead might buy an NA-T manifold I have but don't need for like $800 which would be good. Another local fucker was going to buy my Audi as it sits which would have been really helpful, but that fell through so it looks like I'm going to have to get off my ass and put a new CV shaft in it so I can broom that shitheap for more IS parts.