Guest swim

h8mvmt

HAHA atmostly amanda docking. A good buddy recently became a miata fag. How the fuck will you fit in it?

looks like he fits pretty good with that scarf and all

1jz miata? probably not

I was actually thinking BEANS but that miata super rear sump oilpan gayness is a bummer

that's no scarf, that's a sweater wrapped around my neck

I have to put a racing seat in it if I want a top, but who wants a stock driver seat anyway?

thank god its not a scarf

Thread of the month

Just for a minute

Carry on

http://clubroadsterstickers.bigcartel.com/

miataturbo is NSFW mostly. clubroadster is full of threads like the ones i posted here in private eyes and the ones ive been too lazy to post since like "how do i make a beer tap handle a shift knob?!?!?"

shouldnt be hard to find me there.

Can't wait to go to car meets with dan wearing matching polo shirts and argyle sweaters

I'm just kidding. What I meant was, I can't wait to get a half cage, circuit soul stickers, victory pipes, flares, steelies, and one of those Broadway mirrors to hang a huge dreamcatcher off of so I can troll car meets for high school scene queen hipster trash.

Go trade the miata swim. Do it. I like how he calls the car swapped. A swapped car runs.

Lol I know that kid.

not going to get into local stuff but idk if I'd get that thing. it's been sitting for the entire time I've owned my x8, so idk how desperate he is to sell it.

he's boys with the kid that welded the s13 knuckles I ran back when that snapped, there was some beef over it but him and I made amends. kid that sucks at welding still hates me though.

20v throttles for miatas are cheap though, tell you what.

eh. fi or nothing on those. looking for a 99 vvt engine and cheap turbo stuff. nb 5 speed and diff, maybe weld an open because people want ridic prices for their torsens. and i wouldn't like a torsen anyway.

I resemble that remark :)

Can't wait to go to car meets with dan wearing matching polo shirts and argyle sweaters

DON'T FORGET the boat shoes and those gay khaki shorts guys with lots of money wear.

Squirt and itb's is a rad prerequisite to a dope turbo setup.

FE swap or whatever would be dope but I don't want to deal with a swap on this, gotta focus on the x8.

Also, $250 top at a junkyard, transferred the plate from the tercel and the insurance from the cressida and transferred the title for about fifty bucks, rolled the windows up with two pieces of wire, driving it to work tomorrow. SO MUCH BETTER than the tercel.

yo i got those itb's. you want buy?

Silvertop which is what the t3 adapter is made for.

Oh and 100 dollhairs plus shipping.

Found a bitchin' deal locally on a 1jz, saving money as fast as possible.