Sign in to follow this  
Guest fill-up

x7 sex change! NSFW

Guest fill-up

yea!! well i found it, should of known better than to post this n00b shit. well i found it outside of the website at that^

uh oh. this guy is gonna ask if we wanna get "faded" now

everyone watch out your youtube channels are not safe!!

I want to see if this guy is a lot bigger in person than what he seems like on the internet. He just doesn't understand how JZXP works and how it's members are. Don't make threats if you cant stand by them. We will be at Tfest. If you got a hair up your ass about JZXP, come and complain to the staff personally. JimmyHoffa will be there, so you better hope he brought some poutine to keep his fix on or else he will not tolerate shit by some nut licking idiot that cant figure out how to wire reverse lights or search. And if your car is there, I will make sure to inspect your reverse lights and if they don't function, I will stuff you in your trunk for the remainder of the show. You better have some room for MX83-Drifter in there.

Guest fill-up

well due to a a lack of funds and doing this all on my own i dont think i will be done by then so Tfest is a no go, also i do understand how this forums works shit talking and hazing so take it and nut up, also try and contribute and search shit on your own. Im out here in Yucaipa if we still need to sort things out, maybe lend a hand and get to squabbles after?

Only if I get to shove your drive shaft up your own ass and take a picture. Take one home for the team.

hey, I'm just gonna say, help someone out by posting a relevant link, old pic, etc. or shut the fuck up and delete this section. This is fucking stupid. I didn't vote for this fucking section. But it's description implies stupid people will find help.

Hey dicklick motherfucking magic ball sack ...otherwise known as fill-up, post the fucking diagram, pic or link of the wires so the next noob doesn't have to go through this shit.

This is such a useless fucking section.

Guest Lofty

Wow, are you fucking kidding me?

Nobody posts how to wire this shit because it should be so fucking simple, that anyone who touches their car should be able to figure it out.

My neutral safety switch is wired into the plug with one wire jumping 2 connections. I don't even have fucking spades on it. Why? Cause I don't give a fuck.

Reverse lights? Why would you fucking waste your time? When have reverse lights ever helped anyone? If you have a long dark driveway and are trying to back out of it, just fucking hit shit, who gives a fuck, it's a cressida.

God damn you fucking idiot ass kids.

And dicklick motherfucking magic ball sack ...otherwise known as fill-up, change the title to something relevant or put a relevant sub title. That's what it's there for, ya dick.

Guest gameface

Dear Douchebag,

First you need to know how switches work. A switch is like a door, door closed(like a switch being open) no power, door open(or switch closed)... power. Theres also multifunction switches but we'll leave it here because I don't want to confuse you.

To bypass the neutral safety switch, take the power feed to the switch, connect it to the other wire, thereby bypassing the switch. If you don't understand what I said, take the big wire and solder/heat shrink it to the other big wire.

For the reverse switch take the power feed from the PRNDL and connect that to one side of the reverse switch, take the other wire and connect it to the reverse lights(hint: its the wire that goes from the PRNDL switch to the reverse lights).

Spoiler: The 3 wire(or one wire) deal in the back of the transmission isnt the reverse switch. Thats called a vehicle speed sensor, its a variable reluctance sensor, one wire is power, one is ground, the other is signal. If you have the one wire type its still not the reverse switch its just a pm type vr sensor.

Your welcome

look at you smartypants. wanna build me a spaceship? Or how about you don't waste your breath.

Guest gameface

Well obviously he doesn't know how a switch works, hoping he knows how a door works.

Sign in to follow this