Sign in to follow this  
Guest fill-up

x7 sex change! NSFW

Guest fill-up

My car is currently under the knife, got the tranny off and pedals mounted. Tmr just bolt up 5spd and new lsd diff. Somewhat got the point of how to bypass neutral but you can clarify on that and also how do i wire in the reverse lights? looked all over these forums for a good while and couldnt find no helpful answers just a bunch or arrogant assholes talking shit so an actual answer and no bs would be much appreciated thankss!! any other pointers while im here!?!!!

Guest DuaxMachine

Autos are like getting a blow job,

Sticks are like having to do it yourself by hand.

All 5-speeds I've ever seen had a switch for back-up lights.

Find it, wire it up.

There have to be 8 bazzillion wiring diagrams on line showing both.

Find them, read them.

For more detailed replies, go here: TC.net

You don't like it here because we won't hold your hand and walk you through wiring up your reverse light switch? Seriously? GTFO

There is a switch on your transmission, when you put it in reverse it closes a circuit, it's for the reverse lights. If you can't figure it out from there, you need to take your car to a shop and pay someone competent to work on it because you're fucking useless.

Guest fill-up

You don't like it here because we won't hold your hand and walk you through wiring up your reverse light switch? Seriously? GTFO

There is a switch on your transmission, when you put it in reverse it closes a circuit, it's for the reverse lights. If you can't figure it out from there, you need to take your car to a shop and pay someone competent to work on it because you're fucking useless.

i never said shit about not liking it here so direct that shit to someone else

Guest DuaxMachine

I got it,

You can't figure it out, because you can't read.

You can't read a wiring diagram.

And you can't read the rules of this forum.

Go back to Zilvia, or Honda-Tech, or where ever you came from dumb ass.......

Your in way over your head here.

Guest fill-up

I got it,

I got it,

theres no fukn proper diagram u kunt instead of ppl answering like they should of now they all turn into arguements

i know better than to even ask on this shit cause of all the pricks on here id rather research but once again no way of doing just assholes talking!

Guest DuaxMachine

First off, MORON..........

You are not supposed to be quoting, we can all see this thread.

And you sure the fuck not supposed to be double quoting !

You couldn't install batteries in a fucking flashlight without your whore of a mother holding your little dick.

Why don't you fucking go over to the hand holding forum, TC.net ?

Guest fill-up

i dont know how to fuck with this shit like i told one of the main head assholes i just rarely jump on and as a last resort, and its also very easy to act tough over the fukn internet like all you pussies do guranteed none of you act hard like that in person. GURANTEED IT!!!!

Im in Modesto, CA. I also travel all over America. If you want, you can send me your address so I can help you figure out your reverse light wiring then I can procede to smash your face into your transmission.

Guest Rue

I have reverse lights on my converted x7. Didn't ask anyone... I just figured the shit out. The same goes for the neutral safety switch... JUST FIGURE THE SHIT OUT or GTFO!

OMG if your bitching about not being able to wire reverse lights GTFOO!!!

ps tc.net has a hand holder step by step how to do auto-5pseed check there. I got the diagram your looking for but too lazy to dig my photobucket, you can dig tc.net and find it there. ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

buy a toyota wiring book for your car and you will love yourself for ever, and then slap yourself in the face once you realize how fucking easy it was.

Guest Mitto

Do as whoremouth says for you own sake. Upload vids of you doing the last part for our sake

Want honest help? Here, I'm probably the most arrogant piece of shit here, but I'll play nice.

Get a factory wiring manual, known as the tsrm or ewd, for your car.

Flip to the section where it says reverse lights. Make it happen.

Then flip to the section that says starting. Then figure it out.

If you're having a hard time understanding how to decipher what the manual is telling you, start at the front. There should be a section showing you how to use this manual. It works, as long as your brain does. Then go back to the sections I mentioned above and try again.

You must realize, this place caters to people that are willing to help themselves, and people that can use common sense or deductive reasoning to make decisions when there is not enough definitive information to make it for you. If you do not have the ability to do this (and some people just don't, it's okay!), then this place, and probably this hobby, just isn't for you.

Good luck with your swap!

Good work Kyle, you get extra nice-guy points and a gold star.

goldstar.jpg

In response to fill-up... Your double-quote posts are going to get you banned, single quote posts are bad enough, but the double quoting screams I CAN'T INTERNETS.

You said "looked all over these forums for a good while and couldnt find no helpful answers just a bunch or arrogant assholes talking shit so an actual answer and no bs would be much appreciated thankss!!"

The message I get that is this... 'I couldn't find any step by step guides on how to do some simple shit, just people being mean saying it's simple. You guys are mean and pick on me and the other kids that ride the short bus, it's not our fault we have extra/damaged chromosomes."

You did not heed my warning to post an intro and to suck less in future. This is your last chance.

Guest fill-up

better yet for you fags still acting tough imma be at toyota fest find me there faggets

Guest fill-up

oh and on a more related note i found the pinout's for it online and got it done thanks for nothing :D

Ooooo TFest! Look for this car.

3c258f79.jpg

When you do, ask for the owner and identify yourself.

Post a pic of yourself so I know who is gonna buy me my first beer!

I mean, pointing you towards the tsrm isn't free. But since you Think we're all faggots here, I'll let you blow me to prove your point instead. That can take place of the beer!

Guest DuaxMachine

Well, you do owe us because we got you to get off your lazy ass, and find the answer yourself.........

The next time, you maybe, just maybe do that first, and not look like a total dweeb.

So, your welcome !

Sign in to follow this