Guest crazy_ivan

LSx vs 2JZ

Narrowed 06+ crown Vic p71 31-spline 8.8 rear. 8.8 is stronger than pretty much anything, tons of LSD options, disc brakes, and a watts-link suspension, which is vastly superior to the pan-hard setup on your typical live axle.

Guest DuaxMachine

My god, someone here that knows what a Watts Link is !

I'm impressed.......

Guest crazy_ivan

Narrowed 06+ crown Vic p71 31-spline 8.8 rear. 8.8 is stronger than pretty much anything, tons of LSD options, disc brakes, and a watts-link suspension, which is vastly superior to the pan-hard setup on your typical live axle.

The watts link would be nice, especially since I'm already planning on a rose joint/rod end 4 link.

The 8.8 options are almost endless; c clip elim, $90 spools, cheap axles!

Anyone know if the truck intake will fit under the hood? You can find L33 aluminum block 5.3's for pretty cheap, but once you start looking at swapping over all the F-body parts or LS6 intake it really starts to nickle and dime the fuck out of you.

There's no shame in taking the easy way out when you don't know how to build a JZ properly.

[/sarcasm]

Guest swim

if you don't know how to build one, just put it in stock and put more boost to it. if you fuck up, lexus blocks are cheap.