Sign in to follow this  
Demesio

JZX83 for sale

1992 cressida 233,700 miles

alright ladies i've had this thing for a while now and i've built it all on trial and error. I has been a long expensive journey and im extremely happy with it as it is now but i want to do this all over again with the experience i've gained on this beautiful car.

2012-03-25_13-08-45_692.jpg

Engine:

94 2jzge: 10k miles on it, has new bearings, rings, seals, plugs, wires, tt headgasket, arp head studs, and a damn sweet port and polished head. its drilled and tapped for oil feed and return for going turbo.. it will even come with the manifold

2012-01-18_17-15-09_282.jpg

2012-01-14_16-27-27_926.jpg

P6300640.jpg

Drivetrain

steel plate w58, i've got about 2k miles on the new spec stage 3 clutch, 1 piece steel driveshaft that is connected to a fresh mk3 differential with a solid pinion spacer and 2nd clutch spring, XM subframe bushings

2012-03-31_13-55-31_489.jpg

I've done all round maintenance to this car since i've had the 2jz, everything is pretty much new. New steering rack, and all the ac stuff is still in there, ready to be recharged. The only thing it lacks is some fancy coilovers.

im looking for around 5k for it, not too eager to sell it yet since im still currently looking for another cressida, i am located in so cal, PM me if you got any questions

Yeah, red doesn't suit the color of your eyes. Your next Cressida should be pink.

lmao kaifiji always trying to improve on his junk off other peoples junk.

Steve,i dont know you but fuck you and ,Mo fuck you as well

Demesio, all seats,front and back, mine's same color, leather, not as good as yours though

Guest DuaxMachine

What's wrong with towels ?

I just spent a lot of time finding beach towels that are the same color as my new Recaros,

so they won't look like shit after 3 years like my Momos did.