Sign in to follow this  
Guest JoooeOne

EFI - DIYPNP stand alone ecu

And after all this, it should be said GET THE ENGINE RUNNING STOCK. worry about this shit later.

Maybe first find a tuner close by that will even fuck with the setup you're suggesting. Because if you have some things wrong that the tuner will be fighting, that tune time cost is gonna go sky high

Guest JoooeOne
Maybe first find a tuner close by that will even fuck with the setup you're suggesting. Because if you have some things wrong that the tuner will be fighting, that tune time cost is gonna go sky high

ima do a street tune by myself and my friends and when its fully running I'm gonna take it to a tuner

That may have been the problem, you were not thinking properly with the alky level being low.

Seen it before.

Back in '77 I worked with a guy that came to work every day completely stoned.

One day he was out of weed, and came to work without toking up.

Ended up in the emergency room after getting his hand into the milling machine he was running.

hahaha I believe it.

It's weird. For awhile I was at that point of functioning better with at least residual alcohol from the night before. Being sober didn't land me in the ER, but I can sure attribute it to losing my job recently. Apparently, I used alcohol to put up with alot of shit.

Guest DuaxMachine

Oh hell, just face it.......

You just won't suck a boss's dick, sober or drunk !

Same reason I gave up working for others.

ima do a street tune by myself and my friends and when its fully running I'm gonna take it to a tuner

Fully running? It either runs or it doesn't. You mean run right? It doesn't run right on the stock ecu, what makes you think you can get it right on an ecu that you dont understand? Then there's the vvti portion. Do you understand what you need to configure to drive the solenoid? Properly?

If you wanna be cheap, get a jzx100 ecu and an safc, rewire your harness to make it work, and actually enjoy your car in stock form before fucking up and being in too deep.

Guest JoooeOne

well I did found one for 300 bucks m/t.........how does boost cut feel someone told me tat if you have like a blow off valve connected it will start boosting more probably that could be my problem

What you said makes no sense. Just give up.

So you have an aftermarket bov on there? Are you sure it's hooked up right?

Sign in to follow this