Austin

Infamy....or a how to on building a shitbox proam drift car with aspirations for buttsecs.

Door to door like a jehovas witness! I wanna see that, pick me up from the greyhound station?

I will be the first in JZXP to start banning people for the sake of it. So, just a warning, Republic of Texas vs each other vs Austin: kiss and makeup before I sentence you.

late to the party mo? i didn't know colored people time extended into the lighter shades of brown... im pretty sure the fire already got pissed out, austin got his money, ameen got his story out, and everyone in this thread is just a little bit gayer for having spent the time here.

Guest DuaxMachine

LoL, if you had a brand new rig, you wouldn't be worrying about pissing contest here either.......

But Mo was jony on the spot with closing the dick 240SX newbie thread.

Thank you Mo !

Did you ban his gay ass also ?

oh good, so you can finally take a break from the internets and get back to the car, austin? still waiting on some sexy coilover cell phone pics. or is this thing no longer getting parted out?

Totally parting it still. And missing the event because i wont get a trans in time.

Totally parting it still. And missing the event because i wont get a trans in time.

way to go mo....

not mo's fault. his student was a drunk.

Brand new rig was FTW until Austin's transmission puked under my bed in my big rig. My student was so pissed off about Austin's transmission puking, he decided to drink off his anger. Unfortunately, Commercial Drivers license holders aren't allowed to consume alcohol in the hours of duty so he got fired which cancelled our trip to Birmingham by Thursday evening. In short, Austin is FUCKED!

On that flip side, Austin is selling a very low mileage R154. I'll start the bidding at $500. On my way to Socal, So somebody from Socal Paypal the winning bid to sir Austin so I can deliver this to you since I'm on my way down there!

can we go back to holding each others dicks and having butseks now?

and was that larsen that threw out shoutouts to me? :wub: my car still sucks! thanks though. maybe if i can off this convertible gaywagon into this gayprideparade going on here then i can get dollars for donuts and cressida thrashy time.

Appreciate it Austin.. Offer stands if you need any clarification on anything related to the car, shoot me a PM...

Good luck with everything..

Guest Andrew

I dont need the trans anymore i did my own thing and got lucky at the local junk yard.

The trans was not for sale. Mo was making a joke.

Guest DuaxMachine

Austin,

Did you ship my stuff yet ?

Paid on the 13th.

That's over 2 weeks.

Asked you on a PM yesterday.

You have been here several times since, and no reply.

Are you going to pull a David Morton on me ?

Pm'd you yesterday, yours, bills, kevins, and kyles all ship tomorrow, (monday). Also sent you a pm prior to you sending me one, recieved no reply, did you get the message?

Guest DuaxMachine

Yes, and I have been more than paitent waiting.....

Please don't try to make me out as a bitchy old man.

You also said that you were going to ship last week.

You didn't.

I asked several times, and even though I seen that you were on here, you were not answering.

I kind of expect people to ship shit to me when it's paid for, or at least in a few days.

I shipped Mo's pile within a few days, only because it was the box from hell.

Maybe I'm asking to fucking much.

Maybe I should start sitting on all the payments I receive for weeks at a time.

Just to refresh your memory on the chain of events:

Sent paypal on 13 March

You, 25th March

WILL ship them this week.

Me, 29th March

Just wondering if you got them sent out yet

Me again, 30th March, I posted here.

Me again, 31th March

If you don't want to ship them, just refund my payment

You, 31st March

i do want to ship them i really really really do. im going to ship them monday. 100% for sure

Ok...........

I never said you werent patient, nor did i ever make you out to be a bitchy old man, though we all know you are. Something about age. I have nothing but understandingfor how you feel about the situation. I'm in the wrong and your patience is greatly appreciated, as i said before, im shipping the knuckles today.

Gordon you gonna do the drift with the knuckles?

If i had to guess i'd say he was probably using them as a steering quickener for circuit.

Gordo, shipped your knuckles today, i have a delivery confirmation, ill pm you when i get home, or maybe tomorrow am.

So this is300 i got. It has an r154 in it now. It runs weird now too. Suckkkkkkkkkkkkksssssdddddd

So this is300 i got. It has an r154 in it now. It runs weird now too. Suckkkkkkkkkkkkksssssdddddd