Austin

Infamy....or a how to on building a shitbox proam drift car with aspirations for buttsecs.

If you bring it to tx I'm smacking it with something

yeah im not feeling that scheme thats my opinion though

imma just leave these here;

1996-laser-red-gunmetal-gray-mustang-gt-coupe-01.jpg

IMG_4243copy.jpg

^ shut up meg

Austin, please take current pictures and photoshop those. I gotta tell you though, black and grey like weider/fizzle/kei's car is the only two tone that will probably look good. Everything else will look like an es300. Check out summit they have some pretty decent colors.

so tubbing a cressida sucks more than i thought it would.

but its getting there. pics in a minute.

ok, still hate tubbing, and now i hate ic piping too. this was the shittiest part of building the lexus. and now its the shittiest part of building a cressida.

hahaha. hahahahahaha.

welcome to the cressida ring of death.

oh and yeah i still think one-tone would be fine. my car was going to be black/silver two tone but i decided i hated the extra work and just mixed the two jzx81 colors together and got a metallic grey.

if you stil want 2-tone, do silver/black. if your car is haggard and two tone it'll look like crap unless it's silver/black (black on top, silver bottom, factory jzx81 like)

i drove it. it makes noises im unfamiliar with. maybe i'll get to know them and then when wierd noises happen i'll recognize them. i still have 440's in with no correction, so its breaking up REAL bad up top, but i have 370's to put in instead. imma try that and a map clamp and see what happens. holy fuck intervention is on and this bitch is doing the heroins and i can't fucking focus on typing because im terrified. i'll finish up later when im not having awake nightmares.

austin is your brain's ignition breaking up at high rpm again?

i posted it for sale, but i'm still building it. im still driving it. i'm still going to make it as awesome as possible until it sells or i learn to love it. its not over, justy getting interesting.

He still has an fc rx7 and an old datsun z, also has a 1.5jz. He'll be alright. NOone is gonna buy this thing anyway

I didn't know he had a z, or did I? I'm sitting 5 feet away from an original 280zx 2 seater. Might actually do something nice with it one day too.

i think austin needs to narrow down the number of cars he has and FORCE himslef to stick with ONE daily and ONE track/built car.

put all your effort into one car, stick with it, and presto you'll actually get what you want for once.

this summer I'm finally going to ONLY have my cressida (just that one cressida) and my daily GS430. THATS IT. I usually have roughly 6 or 7 cars/vans/trucks/projects shitboxes all over.

and guess what it'll also be the first time I'll be actually using my cressida.

haha.

and austin, that front largus bar is going to give you way WAY too much understeer. sell it to me naow.

dudes thats the plan. fc for circuit, z for teh daily's and no drifty for awhile.

I'm anti-Ameen as much as anyone in Houston but there aren't a lot of cressida shots in magazines

So youre anti-me huh?

Youre in houston too?

Wanna meet up so you can tell me how anti-me you are?

This was a car that i beat to shit.. and everyone was WELL aware of that.. i didnt give a damn if it was "clean" or not.. as far as i know i got the cressida name, and this website, very far with this "brown turd" and made some great friends along the way.. i sold it to jodie for STUPID cheap and let him know all the problems it had.. im sick of stupid dickheads like you that i never even met in my life try to drag my name in the dirt.. im not "in hiding", im working on my mechanical engineering degree and for the few people on this site that actually have a college education they understand that it excessively consumes your time.. i ran a shop, it didnt go too well, and i stopped.. i have NEVER left wires unsoldered and without heatshrink, probably something your dumbass friend did.. so shut the fuck up already...