Guest Jspec603

Aero Type II?

Aero Type II  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who's waiting to see Type II before choosing another kit?

• Yea, hurry up and show us this shit!
    • No, going with a different kit.
    • Fuck Aero!
  2. 2. Should Type II be made stronger?

• Yea, type l is thin as shit.
    • No, type l is fine the way it is.
    • Dunno, never had the chance to look at type l.

S9 did their month of being on the forum. Don't expect to hear from them for another year.

Guest Gaijin Smash Wayhoff

It did go kinda quiet. No more updates or teasers. I think we all are hoping for the best. The new surge seemed promising but what's happening lately?

aside from being off topic, you might want to clarify which wheels since you posted 3 in the photos above.

Guest Mitto

And if you weren't too busy being a lazy cunt you'd search G's build thread to find out...

Butt hurt^?

Not butthurt at all. I'm not buying any S9 products at the moment. I just think it's rather ridiculous that every year it ends up being the same song and dance. I have nothing against S9 at all but every year, "We're back for good this year, guys!" and then a month later, we don't hear from you guys. Yes, you're busy, we get it, but you keep promising and saying things and then you disappear and don't follow through. Just want some reliability.

Just how quick do you think it takes to make, then ship a pattern to china, and then get a finished product back ?

Jeese, come on guys !

I don't see Mitch doing any better.

If you all think it's easy, have at it, make a prototype yourself.

It is a lot of fucking work.

I don't think anyone is debating that it's a lot of work, I think it's just a bummer that a full fledged company that makes promises and says they're leading the Cressida game don't follow through or keep us (the main buyers of their products) in the loop.

Mitch on the other hand isn't doing this through XM, he is doing it single handedly with his own $, that warrants a bit of slack.

Guest Lofty

Everyone needs to calm the fuck down and drink a beer, I'm on vacation.

Fucks.

he is doing it single handedly with his own $, that warrants a bit of slack.

And you think S9 is any different? lol

^ It's not even the delay because of funds that's frustrating (not to me but to others), it's the fact that a legit business continually falls off the map after so many promises to its customers. Don't get me wrong, love the work S9 has done for the Cressida scene, just leaves a sour taste when they promise promise promise and then don't follow through or even update their build threads or let us know they're alive.

For the dopest Cressida parts

Allow 6-11 months for shipping after payment has been made

any chance of getting a peak at the rear bumper? cant wait to see the final product! also is it going to be raked like the type 1 kit?

Guest 604Derek1.5JZ

im not doing aero until s9 comes out with type 2. reppin all s9 once i get my x8 shell

thats because you're queer bait

Guest THUG

i don't know why they don't post it here. its progress. it would get people into it again

wait for at least a prototype before judgements are made.

if it looks anything like an instant gentlemen kit it will be amazing.

^ true. i liked it before the butcher shop notes. but not going to give final judgement till i see the final product. just asking if anyone else had the same thoughts as me.

Guest Tbone

^^Who fucking cares what anyone else thinks^^ Im sure the final product will be sick as fuck.

Have some faith man!! and remember it's just an aero kit,your car should still be cool with or without one.

and remember it's just an aero kit,your car should still be cool with or without one.

THIS!!

Can't wait to see the finished product.