Guest Jspec603

Aero Type II?

Aero Type II  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who's waiting to see Type II before choosing another kit?

• Yea, hurry up and show us this shit!
    • No, going with a different kit.
    • Fuck Aero!
  2. 2. Should Type II be made stronger?

• Yea, type l is thin as shit.
    • No, type l is fine the way it is.
    • Dunno, never had the chance to look at type l.

damn.. this is what i have been waiting on!! i have deposit $ set aside assumeing it looks like what i think its going to!!! fucking perfect!

are you still looking at a julyish time frame or did the type 2 get pushed back some? and for fucks sake PLLLEEASE make the +25mm front fenders!!!!!

I cant wait to see the Type I X7 stuff. Sounds like the X8 kit is gonna be pretty hot too. Stuff like this is whats going to win people back. Don't let us down!

Guest Jspec603

Fenders will be epic. As is, mine are junk at the rockers. Will the fenders be approx same time frame?

Guest Jspec603

Curious, any thoughts on the designs of the fenders? Non-vented, big single like all the D-1 style out there, similar to the aristo above? Or not at liberty to say at the moment? :-)

Guest Gaijin Smash Wayhoff

Please do single vent or no vent. Double vents look terrible.

NO VENT... the only reason i dont have a kit is because they are all super low if this kit still keeps the frame rails as the lowest point it will be on the list

mmm im a lil on the fence with the vents. i do like the more VIPish style vents then the single "D1" styled vents for these cars. but I think no vents would lend a cleaner look over all.

The fenders will look like this.

5250b7a1.jpg

4735c15a.jpg

375cb57e.jpg1025787033_PYABP-O.jpg

NEW.jpg

But not mangled and will fit properly to the door etc. These ones were off the original (smashed) skyblue beater from 2008 and they've been around for sure. Hence me needing a proper new mint set to start with, otherwise y'all would already have fenders. .

Vents are cool but not really. .

G.

Guest Jspec603

If I may, why not offer both? Make up a mold of the non vented, then mod a set with vents (I dig the ones Roy posted as well) and go from there. Options create sales. And honestly, if I were to rock your V2 kit, I'd prefer "vip" style fender as well.

On the filp side, people could always mod a set of nonvented with any one of the millions of universal vents out there.

since were on the subject of fenders. a while back i saw on S9 FB page that you were toying around with a rear over fender for the x8. it looked like it also replaced the rear door with fiber glass. a rear door cap to meet the fenders would be cool for street cars.

im sure you allready have your hands full with type 2 x8, type 1 x7 kits and front fenders. just wondering if you made it happen or not? and curious to see what it looks like if you did.

clean and simple, i like the fenders. if they were offered with mark2 lights i would buy.

I was toying with the idea of changing them to Chaser side markers.. and just selling them inclusive of the lights. .They are a very close match to the cressida headlights .. Just way cooler.

If you want a two door, go buy a different chassis. 4 doors ftmfw!

lol..Im not really a fan of the full rear overfender but there is a SMALL chance we may reproduce those.. and I mean VERY SMALL. .

G.