Mitch

Xcessive Polyurethane tranny mount

1078.JPG

1079.JPG

1080.JPG

1081.JPG

If your looking to stop that tail shaft on your Toyota R154 or W5x transmission from moving around, this is what you want.

We've made these Urethane transmission mounts to fit on the factory four bolt mounting and added some adjustment by slotting the base plate to help with all of the swap guys. We use our 75A urethane bushings in one of our aluminum casting with a double cross pin design for as much support as we can get, this is a huge gain in rigidity over stock rubber mounts. We also offer 60A bushings if you feel the standard 75A bushings will be to firm.

This is the only Toyota urethane transmission mount available that fits the factory 4 bolt pattern and comes with replaceable/servicable bushings.

Price: $ 110.00 / 1

Product code: T-UTM-S1

LINK -------------------------------------------------------> Tranny Mount

In stock & ready to ship just like all XM products comes with a full warranty!

I've personally been running this product on my DD track prepped 430whp Cressida for over 3 months. I also drove 1900+ miles in one trip to Canada and back. I highly recommend this to anyone using XM ureathane engine mounts. You can feel the difference right away, smoother shifts, no more tranny movement when clutch kicking.

I test each and every part for XM in real world and track conditons for months before they are released. As well as Lucas, Aphxero, and Guy_Smiley also run XM products. XM stands behind every product they sell, and are willing to help all customers with their needs.

Mitch

awesome! i like the two piece design, that is going to be incredibly handy.

It is soooooooo much easier to install with being two piece, no more open ended wrenches trying to tighen the factory bolts to the tranny. It's a life saver for swapping transmissions/clutches at the track or at home.

yup!! just one big bolt to do it all on that end. even for just sliding the trans back for something simple (especially with the coming in of 1UZ swaps and internal slave cylinders).

awesome idea guys. A++.

it also removes the possibility of ANY linear binding on ANY of the bolts, both for the mount piece, and the mounting chassis bracket. the fitments can be made finite and PROPER.

Guest Gaijin Smash Wayhoff

Hope these are in stock, I'll be buying one this weekend!

Everything XM sells is in stock, that's one of the big reasons why everyone likes XM.

If you order it it ships within a day or two of ordering it.

By the way I'm at XM right now. So is Lucas

They're 2.4" tall from the bottom of the base to the CL of the angled bolts at the intersection with the trans.

i will be calling rich tomorrow to order one. i just wish he would of said somthing before he sent everything else i ordered out

For the noobs I wouldn't drift with this unless you have stiff motor mounts. There's a real danger of cracking bell housing. Looks perfect though.

Hockey pucks stiff enough? Kickass looks like the kazama x90 one I had put on my sportcross

Kyle - Yes, you just have to make sure your enigne mounts are as stiff or stiffer than your tranny mount.

Joe - thanks for the install pics! Glad your happy with the mount.

Guest THUG

i want these with the engine mounts.

Xm engine mounts + Xm tranny mount + XM subframe bushings + XM diff bushings = no movement

bwcress - it just looks that way. It is still above the frame rails of the chassis, you can drag frame and not hit that bolt.

Guest DuaxMachine

JMHO, but why wasn't the parts tapped, for use with bolts, like Toyota had ?

The Kazama mount I sold Kyle was tapped, not studs.

Or is it tapped, and the studs screw out ?

Because replacing a welded in stud for what ever reason is a real pain in the ass.

Gordon - the studs make for easier installation and nylock nuts help prevent things from coming loose with the increased vibration. It would be easier to replace a damaged stud then put in new threads if they got damaged. Most people have a grinder, but not a re-coil kit.