Sign in to follow this  
Gseventythree

Who is SERIALNINE???

I'm with Bill on this one. I like S9 and will continue to buy it. I'm sure running S9 with next to no help is not easy. He's admitted to the mistakes that were made and I'm sure has learned from them. These are things any small business is going to run into, props to you G for sticking to it and grinding it out.

G has always been on next level shit. The KEEP Labs r32 blew my fucking mind! That was before I even heard of G or S9, fuck I wasn't even old enough to drive then....

I like G's attitude towards the community and scene (not just the X scene, but car life in general).

Guest brosgarage

Damn this thread. I am new to the forum and don't have much weight but I definitely back s9. Never had a problem trying to reach G and if I ever had a question he always answers them almost right away. Really cool dude, really cool parts. The more companies we have in the scene the better for it is going to be for us.

Everything leon borden said I feel the exact same way. I am over here in japan and pretty much the only american driving jzx81. Alot my friends here that are into cars and drifting are in the miltary. Alot of them have gone back to states. With my car i have convinced several them into getting a cressida when they get back states. I used to always say "hey don't worry S9 has everything you need to build cressida for drifting. Just look at some of the stuff i have on my car" Now ofcourse i don't say that anymore. I recommend friends now to xm. I have never bought anything from them yet. But i have heard nothing but good things about them on this site. Anyways I love to start reping S9 again. But all i can do now is wait and see. Good Luck G!

63878_154192931277083_100000591325999_362418_7083649_n.jpg

I am one of Oreo's convertee's... We'll see. I won't be building my car for a little bit. I want S9 parts, but its hard to send hard earned money that way w/ these types of reviews. I will definately be watching :)

Sign in to follow this