Sign in to follow this  
Gseventythree

Who is SERIALNINE???

You'll FINALLY be seeing it on G's car in the spring! It's looking wicked, like nothing ever seen before on X8.

Guest THUG

with this BN kit stuff happening.

i think it would be wise for s9 to release the design of the kit. Even if it wont be available on the market.

People might want the version 2 kit over the bn kit and want to wait it out.

Just an idea. from a business stand point. it makes sense

Will S9 be making its comeback attack for next year also? I wanna see S9 defeat the Apocalyptic 2012 end of the world shit!

It'll be more like the movie 2012 and we'll be drifting away from giant cracks opening up in the earth. In fact maybe we'll film it and that will be the demo video for the tension rods and knuckles! :P

honestly, whenever i wanted to get in touch with G, I never had a problem. calling him on the phone was always a great idea, had some great conversations with him.

First off in G's defense

I seriously doubt Gerard needs your fuck ass to defend himself or salvage his rep. Are you on pay roll as top bitch? Your as gay as Mitch excusing Xcessive because it was actually the unicorn's sorcery that made us not consider the obvious.

I've kept up with G's progress the best I could outside of jzxp. I think world of Gerard just the same as when I was building my X8. I literally would not have been able to get as far as I did. Him and Mark's wiring guide. I've let him know he's doing awesome and to keep it up.

On JZXP, we all stand on our own.

Keep it up G, missed your sexy self.

I apologize for my absence. SERIALNINE has been quite a ride for me, building it up to what it is and learning the ropes at the same time. Getting fucked along the way and trying to streamline and grow my business.

Anyways, enough excuses..

If G wanted to explain and excuse, he would have. He knew that he'd get shit for shit. He said what he wanted to say about it. I might not be his top bitch or his friend. I'm just a great admirer. But know G well enough that he just going to kill bad rep with good rep. Otherwise he would've pussied out along time ago.

Even along time ago, when you some others were hating on my shit every chance you got. He just told me there are always going to be haters.

Sup, top bitch. I'm still around. I'm getting ramped up to build an X7. Still got your bought JZX81?

Let G shut his haters up.

Holy.. KK everyone just relax.. I apprecieate all of the props and continued support.. Coming back to JZXP I realized just how much hostility and E thuggin is goin on. . I guess now with the Cressida bandwagon in full swing there are Noobs and OG's and everything in between trying to get on here and into Cressida's in general. I admit I was a pretty big anti 240 (Nissan) guy and thought X chassis (Toyotas) were the best thing since sliced bread. . That attitude gets us nowhere and all we can really do is accept change.. I respect and appreciate anyone who builds a dope cressida regardless if its for drifting, drag racing, or just looking cool. If you've put blood sweat and passion into your car.. Fuckin eh thats awesome.. I dont really care if you used to have a honda or a 240 or a fucking lambo. . NOW you are into Cressidas. . If you can help push the scene, more power to you.. I've had my Cressida heart broken a few times when "homies" were all into building a dope cress with all of my knowledge and resources, getting all excited to have a bigger crew and roll strong with the sickest cars to ever lay black strips down the road. Only to see them ditch the project a few months later cuz it was just a fad or the next shiniest thing caught their eye and Cressidas were just too much work. . then thought to myself "why should I help anyone that isn't commited?" (crying to myself in a corner with a razor blade in my hand of course haha) Hell I used to have a 400hp civic as well as my AE while watching Tezuka in the primer chaser/markII thinking, "damn.. thats the coolset thing ive EVER seen. . . . We all came from somewhere.. and now were here.. soooo lets just get along. . We all progress and grow, and if you're still here years later and or building or have built something you're proud of. . You're cool in my eyes. . I may not LIKE what you built.. or think its totally gay. . but thats just my opinion and you may think the same of my creations as well.

But seriously. . They're just cressidas. . cars like every other car. .. only different.

G.

G, I'm now charging $200 a year for sponsor forums. PM me to pay.

G says this to us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMCMlNyySvo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

G gets a reply like this:

G, it was 52 dollars shipping COD via UPS. I didn't make a big deal of it then to you because I had already waited so long for the bushings, and I didnt have a choice but to pay it, or they wouldve just returned them to sender. Like I said, Ive already got coils (though not serialnine) and the diff bushings, so theres no much else I need you guys offer at the moment, but even outside of COD, theres a lot of room to grow in the area of customer service. I just ordered my first part from one of your competitors... 11pm on a Thursday night. Friday @ Lunch I get a message with a tracking number, and a personalized email. Its stuff like that that makes people want to support a company. Communication is key. If your machinist cant get it done, just email me and tell me. If you get snowed in July and cant make it to drop the packages off all week, just tell me.

I really really want to support you guys, and I can't wait to see what 2012 is gonna hold. Having 2 top notch companies for our cars would be a God-send.

G, it was 52 dollars shipping COD via UPS. I didn't make a big deal of it then to you because I had already waited so long for the bushings, and I didnt have a choice but to pay it, or they wouldve just returned them to sender. Like I said, Ive already got coils (though not serialnine) and the diff bushings, so theres no much else I need you guys offer at the moment, but even outside of COD, theres a lot of room to grow in the area of customer service. I just ordered my first part from one of your competitors... 11pm on a Thursday night. Friday @ Lunch I get a message with a tracking number, and a personalized email. Its stuff like that that makes people want to support a company. Communication is key. If your machinist cant get it done, just email me and tell me. If you get snowed in July and cant make it to drop the packages off all week, just tell me.

I really really want to support you guys, and I can't wait to see what 2012 is gonna hold. Having 2 top notch companies for our cars would be a God-send.

Damn man. Thas crazy. I started using USPS cuz they offer better rates And there are more of them around. So far I haven't had any problems. This is another good reason to switch.

Fuck anyone who stands by monkey business. Fuck anyone whos here to give G some e-backup and fuck anyone who tries to make excuses for said fucked vendor. If you can't reply to the form of contact specified by you, then give up because your goofy ass business practices are annoying. This maybe ok in Canada, eh? But in Murica, we aint gonna call outside of this here country to get charged long distance rates just to try to figure out how come your bad business has plenty of time to accept the money but has no time to reply and inform.

Take a lesson or two from Xcessive's awesome customer service. Until then, expect the crazy hate because people are tired of you. 2 fuckin months to recieve my diff bushings. I've recieved mail from Australia, Arabia, Japan and UK faster than it takes you to write a shipping label. The fucked up thing is I still had to modify them to fit? How come my new XM ones fit tight as fuck with no modifications??

The Camel dick has penetrated!

Camel_20Love_20_28They_20re_20Actually_20Quite_20Cute_29.jpg

Guest THUG

its ok for a customer to bash a company if they don't like something. but a representative for a competing company is crossing the line.

and for the record, he never said another about the actual product, he was talking about the service

Weird now I'm back to being a company rep? Pretty sure everyone else in this thread is calling me a Fuckhead for looking out for my buddy. Basically done with the bullshit.

Guest THUG

hey now. i never called you a fuckhead. You are great to deal with. With Feast, and you kept S9 alive on this forum.

i just think bashing another company was uncalled for you.

you clearly felt threatened by his comment.

Maybe everyone should just let G say what he wants

Holy shit. I have no idea whats goin on, and Ive said nothing bad about competing companies, in fact welcomed the challenge. I expected some hate/bashing and negativity but this is crazy..

I just wanna say, Im here to stay, Im a level headed dude and this internet animosity isn't my style. If they want me to pay to be here, I'll pay to be here.

I PERSONALLY run the company and no it is not yet my full time gig. I apologized for the problems in the past and 100% agree with everyone that shit was not right. Hence the absence, I did not want to represent myself nor my company in some half assed lying fuck sort of manner. I did NOT have proper suppliers, I did NOT have any help, and I did NOT do a good job at running my business.. Congratulations to XM for being awesome, Im glad cressida owners have someone to turn to when I went under cuz the scene needs to progress, with or without SERIALNINE. With me what you see is what you get. I am not a machinist, I am not a businessman, I am a fucking regular dude that loves cars (especially RWD toyota sedans) and always had the dream of having my own parts company, manufacturing parts that are high quality, fully functional in every way conceivable, and engineered beyond anything that is currently available. This is not a sob story, its the truth. Every bit of SERIALNINE is our own money, no investors (working on it), no business partners, and no full time machining shop pumping out product,

When i started S9, the scene was small, I could keep up. When the demand got larger, I leaned on some people to help me keep up with it, and instead they bent me over. SEVERAL times. And so it went, the scene progressed right past me. And all i could do watch watch from the grandstands as every day XM came out with new shit. In fact it was Edub (who i worked with through last summer) who would tell me every day that XM had this out or that out. . and I would just be like "werd" thinking to myself FUUUUUUCCKKK as my hands were tied. No help, No product. No JZXP presence. How many times can you say "sorry, its coming, sorry its at the platers, no i havent stolen your money, yes you can have a refund." before you just wanna dissapear.

But instead of turning my tail and running away, I said FUCK THAT. got myself and my SERIALNINE crew (Kevin/Eric) together and decided to give it a real shot. I appreciate all of the support I have/had and can get, and honestly its surprising how many people are still down with S9, but comforting as well, as it means that i've done something right in the past to make that impression on you.

I knew this was going to be hard, especially when i find out that all the people running the site hate me. But whatever, time will tell, as will the people on this board who either like SERIALNINE or dont. I dont expect people to understand, nor feel sorry for me, Just know that JZXP was my start, and Im here to give back to the community either with good product/service, knowledge about building/setting up/drifting cressidas or anything else to help the community GROW not stagnate.

I have no excuses, I am not bashing anyone, and I am STILL making new parts that are sick as fuck. It just takes a little longer than others.

G.

S9 seems to be polarizing it's customers. haters or supporters. it's either full out hate with no consideration for redemption or full out backing and support.

I'm a backer, I don't care what you other guys have to say, I will support S9 as long as it is in business. I have had issues with S9, but I never thought they were issues, It was always easy to talk to G and know what was up, the product always got to me and I had no problem. If it wasn't for G I wouldn't own a cressida or even be on this forum right now. when I was ready to give up on my cressida, S9 was the only thing that kept me here.

I hate S9 because they don't have enough X90 things. Other than that, I'm on the fence, we will see what the future holds for them. I hope it's big things and better service!

^^ for most people , you would receive no contact back from G so it must be kind of biased that he would only choose a certain few to remain in contact with. I can excuse a extra 4 days for shipping from Canada to do with customs. But when I can receive parts almost instantly from the US, thats where my money is going to be.

Sign in to follow this