Sign in to follow this  
Gseventythree

Who is SERIALNINE???

Aight Y'alll. Figured i'd dust off the old JZXP account and actually contribute and stop being a bitch.

For those that are new and do not know me, my name is Gerard de Peralta AKA Gseventythree. I ve been into Cressida's since '03 and was on JZXP fron the very start. I started SERIALNINE in 2008, basically built The most Gangster cressidas around, drifted them, and helped create this whole Cressida thing. Sorta fell off the boat in 2010/11 due to embarassment not being able to produce parts on time and a few other things.

For those that do know me. I apologize for my absence. SERIALNINE has been quite a ride for me, building it up to what it is and learning the ropes at the same time. Getting fucked along the way and trying to streamline and grow my business.

I used to contribute every day to help the community grow, inform and educate people about the ways of the awesome Cressida (X chassis), and show what I was up to and the progress of my builds.

Anyways, enough excuses..

SERIALNINE is a small conpany consisting of myself (Gseventythree) and Kevin Petersen (Emag_dnim13) dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality, most innovative and functional performance parts possible.

We do real Research and Development which takes time and money. We do not release something unless it has been tested by either one of us or one of our sponsored drivers. Speaking of which, we sponsor drivers in all levels of motorports.

-Formula D---- Alex Lee

-XDC----Robert Turnbow

-Pro-Am----Kevin Petersen

-Street/Grassroots and gangster shit-----Gerard de Peralta

These parts get tested and tested hard, If you havent seen Kevin's signature MANIAC driving style (Dirt Drops/Jumps/Three wheel motions/Grinds) then you havent seen REAL driving style. Alex's progress from teenager privateer to the ONLY sedan in the top 16 Formula D field in Seattle, Rob's "Just Fuckit! missile style, and of course my super low 1.5JZ 6 speed Getrag equipped 500hp twin wategate fully fabricated everything monster X8. We have many other non full sponsor drivers running our products in all levels of Drifting as well. All of which can be found in videos or pics on youtube, vimeo, or google.

WE were the FIRST to come out with the Solid Subframe Bushings/Risers, which raise up your subframe 10mm to correct rearend geometry and driveshaft angle/rub on lowered cars and get rid of over 1" of factory subframe slop. The FIRST to develop a PROPER inverted monotube damper for Cressidas. The FIRST to develop an RCA with remote adjuster for the inverted monotube damper which also has features like pressed in STEEL passthrough pins for the dowels (top and bottom) and 42mm thickness for LOW cars. I've had billet Short knuckles on my car since 2009. FIRST FULL COILOVER X7 coilover kit when everyone said it wasn't strong enough, or it wouldn't work , we are proud to report that after two and a half years of HARD abuse by Kevin the STOCK (unreinforced) LCA's have held up great. The team has been testing our tension rods for the past 1.5 years. FIRST to make QUALITY AERO. FIRST to do REAL fender work, first to do 19's, first to have a GETRAG etc. etc, ect. . . And many other things, I could go on and on,

Basically the REAL DEAL. We dont fuck around and we make a HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT. There are a few new companies in the Cressida game now. Greetings Xcessive Manufacturing, you seem to have every part of the Cressida on lock. It's welcome competiton, and has forced me to step up my game, no more monopoly for SERIALNINE

Anyways.. I just wanted to personally say HI! and whatsup to the jzxproject community that i've been neglegting for the past year or so.

2012 is an exciting year for SERIALNINE we have lots of new and exciting products that you guys will love and will ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO BUY!! hahah Kevin, Alex, and I are all building or rebuilding our cars in some way for the 2012 season, and you guys will once again drop jaws at the sheer ridiculousness of these cars. All in typical SERIALNINE fashion.

So thank you guys for your time and patience. I promise we're back for good.

Let the games begin.

G.

Also wanna send a shout out to our customers and fans who havent given up on us and believed in us throughout our absence..

And a special thanks to my homie Edub for helping out TONS and keeping us alive here on JZXP.

G.

Guest DuaxMachine

Well, that kinda explains why you left me holding the bag on that set of X8 spindles that you said you wanted me to cut the tubes off of.

But what ever......

Love your subframe bushings, really nice stuff.

When are you going to produce the steering knuckles ?

Or are you already ?

Well, that kinda explains why you left me holding the bag on that set of X8 spindles that you said you wanted me to cut the tubes off of.

But what ever......

Love your subframe bushings, really nice stuff.

When are you going to produce the steering knuckles ?

Or are you already ?

We have these coming very soon as part of a complete front end package engineered for maximum angle and adjustability. They are all compatible with stock components, but when used as a package give you maximum benefit.

Guest Gaijin Smash Wayhoff

Yes please. I've heard some whispers about that kit. If what I was told is true, I will be one of the first in line for it.

G deserves more respect for going full out for quality AND cressida support.

I really do love a company that produces good stuff, focuses on what they want, not just what will sell, and isn't afraid to push forward and take risks. So what? they had some issues with growing their product line too fast, how else do you find out how that's going to work out without moving forward hard.

I like S9. Once G has a handle on creating and producing a product it goes great, he's only getting better at it.

I'd like to hear more about your link with Work wheels, I've been talking to Kevin about this out of support for S9.

Oh, and S160 Aristo stuff would be great. I've got one now I'm keeping forever.

Guest RoyRogers

FUCK YES... SERIAL NINE STREET BOSS... PLEASE POST SOME STREET VIDS SOON. 2012 IS GOING TO BE FUCKNUT CRAZY. IM EXCITED IF NO ONE NOTICED.

Good to hear, serialnine's sick.

Any chance I could get that pair of replacement Strut Tube's off you now G?

Yup they're at my house man. . ready to grab. Or I could meet you somewhere

G.

ameen.jpg

I'm not buying into the hype, and I'll definitely never buy anything s9. At least not firsthand. Yeah, I have your subframe shit and it works nice, but your business practices fucking suck. I honestly think your ship has sailed, at least for this particular boat. GLWS

Holy shit. SerialNine? Blast from the past broooooo. Hella Mad Tyte JDM yo! Shits Retro yo.

I understand where Kyle is coming from with that. I also, as of tonight, placed my first order with XM as they are pushing X7 support. Im anxiously awaiting how fast my brackets will ship. It was very hard to deal with S9 in the past, and the shipping was slow, not to mention, it ended up being alot of extra money due COD to even get the parts. I ended up paying around 350 or so for my solid bushings. Its my personal feeling that it was the "Look, were the only ones who make it so deal with what we throw at you". I didn't feel like a valued customer at all, but rather that it was expected for me to value S9 for even offering the parts. I still support you guys G, and I look forward to giving you guys another chance when some more cool shit hits the market. The quality of your subframe bushings is great, and I hope you guys offer more X7 parts in the close future.

Well I deft wouldnt mind having a couple beers with you guys on apersonal level

But as far as business meh I had my issues that never got resolve like my rear top hats

On my $1600 stance coilover and jodie and I purshased a rear wing you were suppose to combine

Shipping we paid for it and we never got the 50 back.

I understand where Kyle is coming from with that. I also, as of tonight, placed my first order with XM as they are pushing X7 support. Im anxiously awaiting how fast my brackets will ship. It was very hard to deal with S9 in the past, and the shipping was slow, not to mention, it ended up being alot of extra money due COD to even get the parts. I ended up paying around 350 or so for my solid bushings. Its my personal feeling that it was the "Look, were the only ones who make it so deal with what we throw at you". I didn't feel like a valued customer at all, but rather that it was expected for me to value S9 for even offering the parts. I still support you guys G, and I look forward to giving you guys another chance when some more cool shit hits the market. The quality of your subframe bushings is great, and I hope you guys offer more X7 parts in the close future.

Im curious about this COD you mention. Are you saying they charged you at your door upon deliver? All of our product is shipped prepaid and manufactured in Canada so there should be no extra or hidden charges, and I've never had anyone say they were charged more upon delivery. The X7 bushings shipped to most of the USA are around $30, so $200 (bushings) + $30 (shipping) = $230, quite a ways off from $350. Do you remember if it was shipped UPS or USPS? cuz $120 COD is crazy!

G.

I for one am glad to see you're stepping back in and giving it another shot Gerard.

it's never good for anyone when any one company has a monopoly on something for BOTH ends (customer and provider). I'm excited to see what new ideas and opportunities you are going to bring to the table this time, and how you're going to develop your business now that there is some competition out there for it. nothing you do or have done matters to me other than how you handle the market, the consumer, and how competitive you choose to be in the market. i know the market is small and there are limitations because of that size.

i wish you luck! and do me a favor and amaze me once more :thumbsup: !

p.s. i have interest about your fuel filter setup. pm me the details about how you set it up if possible? stock filter setup is killin' me.

@G: My Cressi is still off the road waiting for the 1j to go in so I'll have to figure something out. Maybe I'll come out to your place this weekend? Or if you see Pete you can give them to him I'm going out to Neptune D this weekend.

Glad to see your back at it G!!

Anymore X90/X100 stuff on the way? Love the Solid Subframe Bushings, and you mentioned either on here or FB you were working on some aftermarket rear arms. Are those still in the works?

without negativity:

anybody remember about a year ago when a similar thread popped up? and then another year of zero response, zero customer service, and no updates other than video's that show off all the cool wheels they got for free? its hard to forget that type of thing. i really wish i could find the trust to buy something from you. i bought ameens old car and who knows how much shit it needs. i know diff bushings for sure. it has serialNINE vinyl and everything. but i'm not sure i want to show support for a company that has repeatedly forgotten to stand behind their products. i hope shit changes, but don't expect instant forgiveness. give it time, and let people start talking about it again.

First off in G's defense, yes there was basically no action on jzxp in respect to SerialNine but myself. However people that were calling and emailing through could get through or messaging me and I was contacting G right away.

2nd off, those rims aint free man. Not even close. But sponsorship does give you a respectable discount.

I 100% agree with you that shit is going to take time to come around, but they will and things are looking up for S9. Finally G has s machinst that fully kicks ass, tons of new parts are coming out soon, the forum presence is returning and the new demo cars will be ready soon.

I know it's not an excuse but for a guy that runs his own business basically on his own and after going to work at a completely different job can be very difficult. Especially after being let down by 3-4 machinists in a row, who wants to all the sudden be the bad guy??? No one does. And why try to promote your brand on the forums and such when you know you can't come through with the parts? I know that G had no intentions of turning his back on all this. I understand this probably won't change how you guys feel but I hope this sorta gives a few of you guys a little bit more perspective on the whole situation and why there's been an absence of SerialNine around here for the last year or so.

Guest RoyRogers

I don't care what anyone says about S9... niggas easily have the dopest x chassis street style in the states and canada. EASILY. shit is unreal. and no im not brown nosing at all.... i just fucking love the S9 street style... cant beat it.

Sign in to follow this