Sign in to follow this  
Gseventythree

Fuck FleXXX February!!!

Fuck FleXXX February!!!

SERIALNINE is having a promotion this month on Subframe and Diff bushings.

$275 shipped for X8 Sub AND Diff bushings with a FREE T-shirt and Stickers!

$175 Shipped for X7 Sub/Diff bushings with a FREE T-shirt and Stickers!

(Price only good in Canada and Greater 48 States, email for further details)

These are THE ORIGINAL and INNOVATIVE SERIALNINE Solid Subframe bushings that RAISE UP your X8 subframe to help correct geometry on lowered cars (approx.5 degree depending on your current ride height.) X7's also get the stiffening treatment with these bushings released back in 2008!!

These are the same bushings run on Alex Lee's Formula D X8, Robert Turnbow's XDC X7, Kevin Petersen's Pro-Am X7, and many more X chassis all over the world.. This is the NUMBER ONE MOD you can do on these cars.

Accept NO substitutes, buy genuine SERIALNINE QUALITY parts.

Paypal is Gerard@SERIALNINE.com

Watch and Share our fun video!! FUCK FLEXXX!!!

[media='']

[/media]

Hope you enjoy!

Guest DuaxMachine

Seen the vid earlier today.

Crap, bought my bushings too soon, didn't get the Tee shirt :(

Guest Piner

Does this apply to x9/10 diff and subframe bushings as well? I remember you guys saying you made them.

Does this apply to x9/10 diff and subframe bushings as well? I remember you guys saying you made them.

I have these in stock actually PM me for info. .The promo doesn't appy to them but i'll see what i can do.

G.

I have tried to order this last week and earlier this week as well. I keep having problems with the web page. I sent in a order from my phone for the diff bushings and subframe bushings but it wouldn't give me shipping options, any way to update my order to next day air or two day. Like to do the bushings while I have the rearend out. Diff blew up lol.... again.

Sign in to follow this