Guest THUG

BN Sport Type II aero

Bn Sports  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy BN sports Aero if it was sold for $1000.00

• Yes, Right now
    • Probably, in a couple months or so
    • I would like to, but don't know if i can afford it
    • I'm intersted, but not in the complete kit.
    • No. I have no interest in the BN kit
    • I suport the idea but already have a kit

Is the mark ii on the ps2 d1gp game the bn type 2 kit? I bought both of those yesterday just so I could drive a mark ii and thought of this thread

Guest THUG

fuckkkkkkk.

The car looks good. don't get me wrong.

i just want to be lower. like tucking all tire in the back. or most of it.

Seems that if i was like that, i would be dragging side skirts. I pretty much dragged my old kit around i guess. fuck i don't know

Guest THUG

MG_7139%20copy.jpg

100_1838.jpg

Same side skirt loweness and rim to fender distance? Roughly?

Guest THUG

the green car is mine. which is why im wondering how the Bn will compare to my old kit

just do it. don't bitch out! scrape skirt. make it awesome.

I'm hoping replacement pieces will be easy/cheap to get.

If I go with this kit, I'll most likely be destroying fronts and skirts.

Guest THUG

I'm with you there zoku. Im not running wheel gap. Im running same heigh as last year, maybe a tad lower.

If i go with this kit, i'll make a mold of the kit maybe just for personal copies and such. I wish i would of done that with my last kit.

Im still not totally sold on the front bumper. I know something has to change. I'm thinking i just got to make that front intercooler opening a little smaller or something. im thinking the lack of a grill on the orange chaser is also making it look worse than it actually is. also looking at it again, i can see that once the front bumper gets signal lights in place, it should look better. someone said they are made to work with x9 ones?

Im still 50/50 on BN or S9. The only reason im still thinking of s9 is because the front is more appealing to me and i feel that i can go lower.

I feel like im bashing the BN in this thread, which im not. im just discussing kits. I think there should be a seperate thread for body kit discussion. I think there is an old old one. maybe a new one should be made up

EDIT: I keep looking at the kit and my car and comparing. and there isn't much difference in height. I really really think what is changing thes looks is the wheel fitment. If im running poke and stretch with BN, it should look better than the orange car with the kit

Guest THUG

He is starting molds this week. He has been really busy with his car and getting it ready. Plus repairing the kit was no easy task

Guest DuaxMachine

And a bit twisted.........

Love the clear plastic wing mounts, I wonder if they light up ?

Guest THUG

I know. its a nice paint job. but i think that looks like shit. I'm starting to think that the BN type 2 kit works best with a cressida front end, or maybe even a chaser, or cresta. But mostly the cressida

This kit just has a really high and squarish front bumper which suits the square headlights of the cressida, and a little bit chaser/cresta

I think the BIG win kits looks good with the mark 2 front end. I have yet to see a BN kit look good with mark 2 headlights. And all the cars that are rocking the kit make it look like the car is at stock height will all that wheel gap

How in the fuck did I miss this thread. I'm in. Who do I need to give money to so I can have this for this season?

Just got a little excited that's all. I briefly read through the thread and sort of figured he was the man to talk to. I hope to god this works out, because I need aero like yesterday. I'm sick of the ugly overbite front end. That shit needs to go.

^ it will, I was sick as hell this week so I didn't get the molds started yet, but should shortly.

Take your time with my kit there bub. I bought jack's x81 bumpers for the mean time. ^_^

^ it will, I was sick as hell this week so I didn't get the molds started yet, but should shortly.

Yeah I ended up with the sickness after I left Sunday night haha. It's been so fun at work this week.

Take your time with my kit there bub. I bought jack's x81 bumpers for the mean time. ^_^

Sorry Man, I feel bad how long it's taking me to get this done. But it will be done, even if I have to sell a kidney to pay for it all.

Guest DuaxMachine

Why don't you ask a few serious people for some front money?

But what blood type are you?

Never hurts to invest in spare organs at my age.........