Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Xcessive MX83 NCRCA's

1049.JPG

1050.JPG

1051.JPG

Want to add some track width while correcting bump steer? These Negative Camber RCA's will add 1 1/8" per side, without wheel spacers.

RCA's are a must when you start lowering your MX83 Cressida to correct the angle on the tie rods.

We've made ours from CNC'd 6061 billet aluminum with steel locator sleeve inserts just like our steering knuckles and OEM hardware for durability.

The bolt in design with all new bolting hardware makes for an easy install with simple tools.

The RCA's work with both stock steering arms and our quick ratio arms and come Nickel plated for corrosion protection.

We’ve also fully machined the center relief to allow for maximum clearance of ball joint hardware and bottom adjustable struts.

Steering arms not included.

Features

•  
    Sold in pairs

•  
    Reduces bump steer while adding track width.

•  
    Fully machined center for clearance of lower ball joint nut and bottom adjustable struts.

•  
    All new components

•  
    Comes with all required hardware to bolt directly in.

Price: $ 185.00 / 1 pair

Product code: T-MX83-NC-RCA

As always IN STOCK READY TO SHIP

LINK ------------------------------------------------> NCRCA'S

I've personally been driving on these for months for proper testing, at max camber which is over 6 degrees of negative camber! My camber guage only goes to -6 so I don't know how much I really have. The NCRCA is great for people with inverted monotube because of the fully open center section allows for a remote adjuster to remain installed after everything is bolted up.

I don't really notice any scrubing but I seriously need a proper aligment. All though I won't be doing that until I'm done testing more suspension parts before they hit the public.

Guest THUG

That is nice that you guys came out with these. I had a lot of people asking me about mine on my car and they were so impossible to find.

but now they can just buy these. Yay

FUCK... do you guys offer a trade in program on these to upgrade from the regular rca's you sell to these? lol

^ if your not in a rush I'm looking to get some regular rcas if you wanna cover just the difference on price., I'm game

But it honestly probably wouldn't be for a month or 2.

I dig these like a mother fucker but I already got a pretty gnarly extra width in the front thanks to 5 lug stuff I couldnt imagine another inch plus on each side

So i understand that it adds track width, but does this mean i need to re think my front wheel offset?

^ as for clearance to the fender yes. But as for will it still clear coilover, that won't change.

I had to destroy my front fenders with 17x9.5 +15 215-40-17. not to concerned with aesthetics. Doesnt look as bad as you think on the camber side of things.

Shit yes this makes a huge difference in track width

Sign in to follow this