Sign in to follow this  
ShinyMan

So this I need a opinion on Doc.

So basically, a friend of mine knows of an x7 sitting some where in good condition, that this big ol' black lady owns.

He was told he could have it he wanted it( rather got it out of her lawn I guess). It doesn't run, apparently said aunt Jamima the fuel pump is bad.

Wondering what the consensus would be on me going and picking it up. Oh apparently it is a 5 speed car.

I'm more of an x8 guy, but if I can I'm going to try and get more information if the car is actually still there, maybe go out get pictures and post if up if I decide against it.

Maybe one of the Texas guys can snag it up.

I'll try and figure some more information about the car by at least next week at the latest.

Where is it located in Texas?

my gf likes x7. and 5 spd. and is looking to get out of her 5spd sc.

Umm it might be in either north houston, By me sort of.

Or like silsbee/vider/jasper.

Guest Gaijin Smash Wayhoff

I'm on the NW side. The Beaumont area would be worth it to go out and pick it up on a trailer but Jasper not so much

Why even ask? Seriously, do I have to slap you with a posting freeze for a week for asking such a stupid question? It's a fucking X7 5 speed you dumb fuck!

You my friend need fucking literacy classes. What the fuck does "So this I need a opinion on Doc." even mean?

ill tow that bitch back let me know where it is T.T

I definitely posted this why falling asleep last night. Which I didn't even notice what I put for a title.

Waiting to hear back if the car is still there and all of that. I'm not sure why I really asked and thank you Mo for making me realize how retarded I was being.

So once I figure shit out will probably be going to get it.

I probably will post up the address since I'm unsure I can get it, due to lack of way to get it, as its hard to tow a car with a sport bike.

As well as not really anywhere to keep it, I will keep you guys who want to know about the car informed.

.... its hard to tow a car with a sport bike.

flat tow with frayed ratchet straps?

Where is it, i'll go get the fucking bitch. I'm also taking a shit load of pancake mix with me.

Well we got a hold of aunt Jamima, and she had the car crushed/junkyarded 2 weeks ago and got 89 dollars for the car.

Fucking bullshit..

so you started this bs thread just to remind us that you still dont have a cressida? wtf

Or I possibly got lied to about this whole situation, and this story got fabricated to tell me when I told him to get a hold of the lady.

And now feel and look like a jack ass for it, or this is what actually happened and I still feel and look like a jack ass for it.

You sir are an idiot. You are a ver very big idiot. You started this thread just to annoy us you idiot. I smell a troll.

Sign in to follow this