huckersideways

A testament to self loathing.

5686194F-D1F0-4D9C-8A47-8B504C93A9AB_zps

Made a restrictor for my down pipe 🙄

Got these together as well, I'm not going to re barrel or buy re lipped wheels again. I had my doubts before I even purchased them. The Chinese 'american' forged lips I got from VR wheels are not straight, at all. I'm fairly certain it's this way across the board with all of these wheel 'refinishers'. They take unskilled labor with an angle grinder and set them loose cutting apart people's wheels, and have some asshole milling out lips then literally throwing them in the corner. Either way, going to have them straightened and then decide what to do.

027CBE23-40E2-4D9A-83B5-D7A54E660BA5_zps

Made a restrictor for my down pipe

This makes no sense at all.......

And you are not even a red neck american.

It probably would sound like a jet. Man I should have left it.

I cut out the factory flange insert so it wouldn't be half the size of the tomei turbo elbow outlet.

if you have faith in allah or something you could put it infront of your turbo for ultra intake noises.

If I want crazy noises I'll just somehow pull more money out of my ass so I can buy everything to put the Borg EFR on.

Hucker, there are over 2000 listings on eBay for them.......

I went to a half mile event last weekend and the most quiet turbo noises came from an EFR based car. He WAS only running 14psi but it sounded like a stock ecoboost f150 as far as intake noises.

Makes me want an EFR even more. EFR7670 would be perfect.

You can put them on the crank case vents of a 7M, and make more noise then if you put them on the exhaust.

^ best post 8/2016

^this.

God damn I'm out of the loop. I guess I need to cruise the interwebs more than you know, not at all.

Shlammed I'm after the equal length manifold and straight thick wall exhaust noises as opposed to turbo. And that ever illusive 3k spool.

He341 made 17psi before 3500rpm, but has a 4" outlet. Flowed around 50-55lbs/min with exh a/r around .63. Gotta be something similar to do the same

The only big difference between this 7064 and that is the outlet size, but AR is the same as is flow. Guess we'll see what happens if it ever does.

I got the six wheels built, glued together and on a balancer. Two it turns out are bent for sure, including the one from Vr. They blamed UPS, made a claim and are just sending me a new one. The box was perfect and not a mark on the lips when I unboxed them. Fantastic quality control.

C3FF0012-583E-4066-A669-56FCD9F19355_zps

Took this 350z pedal and made it fit. Sort of.

91BDF912-1B62-4D0D-ADB4-2E83A5894C7F_zps

Resulting in: that'll do donkey.

DC4DADFA-20B6-44E3-AB7C-361D65FEEF52_zps

I was actually thinking I should start a story of how I have the famous Jackie Pissimoto wheels, they could be instafamous for maybe a minute.

They've probably been in Canada longer than my car though. Hopefully I only have to fix the one now.

Here's the giant ass Collins adapters spacer adapter and flywheel.

4699F52F-7436-4E01-A614-E7B92D413260_zps

Fingers crossed it doesn't fall off.

Standard 'I did this to my motor' picture which is pretty well irrelevant. It's slightly dressed up 'stock' which is good enough for me.

B3A6BB4F-1A55-4C66-A81B-3744DD8EEB42_zps

This little guy might make an appearance yet. Just need an equal length manifold made and I'm going to try running it on stock everything.

BD6ECCE7-4832-4B9F-9315-89EA0E565B77_zps

There's my useless picture dump for the next six months.

The trans fits, currently starting to build a cross member. Then will re do the tunnel in the least shitty fashion I can manage.

Hey on that adapter

Use some locktight.

Other than that good luck

Those is a broad question Chris.

I know Monks and Tuttle rather well. Most of Chris' s14 dream will probably be lived vicariously through this Chaser.

I used red on everything Oki, fingers crossed.

Once I saw you were in lethbridge i could only assume those may have been Monks' wheels? Wish he was able to finsih that s14, he had just about everything there and was making some progress.

Monks and Tuttle are some of my good friends, met most of ... all the other lethbridge ppl there when i came over for a week like ... holy shit, 8-9yrs ago now? 2007-2008, I remember we went to see transformers and i fell asleep. last i heard tuttle was in calgary and monks was doing his own business. havent talked to monks since winter time i think