Kyle

from housewife to pick-a-pull

Started with this almost a year ago.

01e81b26.jpg

So this weekend I realized I'm 2 weeks away from having it an entire year and it's still bone stock. Fuckin blasphemy.

So it starts. God damn i thought I drained most of the trans fluid. Guess it holds more than an x8 a340? haha

4c64f641.jpg

As of now it has new cam cover seals, 5spd engine harness, and the intake has been put back on. I'm about to head back out there and do the front and rear main seals, greddy t-belt, and oem t-belt tensioner.

The car has had a mk2 supra pedal and x7 cmc for about 2 months and will be coupled with a dm ss line

This evening it should have a fresh flywheel, oem clutch kit, and r154 with 1 pc drive shaft.

I started yesterday. It was a very last minute deal, and probably wont get done til yuesday because I work so god damn much, but it will be sooo much better

It'll prob stay like this for a good while since the melon still needs heaps, but it's a start.

And this is pretty much complete now save for a dp, sooooo.....

cc96e41b.jpg

Buuuuuuttttt, I won't do another gte swap into a car before coilovers again, so we'll see how long that takes

nevermind it s raining. this will never get done, I'm going back auto

haha jacob, shit is gonna work toooonight! and yeah, IS300 sx, 92 fact 5spd sc, 86 x7, 89 x8, 90 accord wagon. I hoard

rain let up a little, got the rear main and fly knocked out. as usual I have shit scattered and my other hub for the press plate is 30 miles away at work. Prob just end up running that, it's an old school rps that likes to crank walk shit I guess, but I won't have to start the car with the clutch engaged and I wont need this engine long hopefully anyway. So yeah, rps pressure plate, new stock disc, good times.

i was going to buy that pressure plate you bastard. and this car is bosstown all the time.

It's yours then. I'll use the new oem one. Or the orc, but not sure if I wanna daily the super single

wtf when was this decided...

car was just totaled a half hour ago on it's first drive as 5 spd. Got nailed crossing an intersection in the passenger front at about 55 by a scion or some shit, spun me and killed the passenger rear quarter on her rear quarter. The chick was a hot asian. end thread

On a side note, If you use a manual harness and ecu, all you gotta do to get it going is remove pins 2 & 6 from the grey plug next to the ecu plugs on the old harness, loop them together, and plug them into the missing spaces for those pins on the manual harness. On auto harness, just cut pins 2 & 6 on the harness side of that plug and splice together. Have fun kids

damn kyle, that fucking sucks. hopefully insurance ponies up to cover the loss. i fucking hate accidents.

Im under a car doing an engine swap, and my phone rings, im like whats up dude, kyle goes "haha, i just totalled the lexus." im like wtf. Kyle takes shit in stride, i'd be balling. Kyle you need to buy this back. I need parts badly.

I plan on seeing how much to buy it back, but I'm sure I'd come out ahead better just cutting my losses and getting into something new. This is my 4th at fault in like 14 months, so I'm looking to get into something more disposable and paid off. I could jump into an IS sedan easily, but insurance would be through the roof for the next 3 years. So looking for a new x chassis

damn man, unlucky i live in fear daily driving my car to work with all the muppets on the road in my state.... another x chassis would be good though 2jzge good daily spec

Guest TeckniX

nice wagon... I would've just gone na-t and called it a day, but I appreciate the work going into it. haha

1: automatics suck

2: progressive is gonna butt fuck me over this

nice wagon... I would've just gone na-t and called it a day, but I appreciate the work going into it. haha

if you ever started an NA-T build, and tried to do it properly, you'd realize NA-T is NOT worth it at all.

if you ever started an NA-T build, and tried to do it properly, you'd realize NA-T is NOT worth it at all.

Not true Austin. Na-t IS would be awesome if you're into comfort an luxury with a bit of power. You and I would rather sacrifice that for speed and destruction. I totally Planned to do a sweeping donut at the Lexus boutique when I finished. Guess now I can just go there for cam seals and scented candles. The coffee and pastries are pretty good too.