Kyle

from housewife to pick-a-pull

It's my co workers. He just got a 5cyl diesel to toss in it. Wants to drive it around Austin for some reason.

Soooo. Not much has changed. I got rhe clutch done in gfs SC, im stripping my SC, then maybe acquiring a 400. Been broke as fuck. Doing an engine job on an fj62, come to find out the crank was cracked. Finding a decent 3f core has been a nightmare, and ill probably be lucky to get the hours for taking it apart since the whole world is full of Jews. Since that leaves me barely eating, I spent the rest of my money on a hood and bumper, and car is getting some paint probably this week.

94F2C978-3160-4200-99C8-0058ABF30D3E-749

i might be paying for you to rape that x8 of more than just the wiper arm. also need a dash trim/key surround panel that's not broken, the radio bezel trim, dunno what else. maybe suspension depending on how the alignment goes.

Let me know. I already raped the corner lights and tensiod rods/brackets

is there an x8 that hasn't been driven up a curb by the first owners, ruining the tension rods/bushings/brackets and the bumper valence?

Chris, I have a new valence sitting here.

0707FC32-C638-47FE-A7DB-BC49AF856D26-256

0A757340-C6A1-4564-A4FF-26B32FFB926E-256

D736AD2C-6271-4BE6-84EE-39E3E691C6AC-256

So what passed through that ?

Or is that the pink hue I see on turbines that have run too lean/hot ?

I did it when I pulled it. Turbo had about a 1/3" play in/out. It was time to go. . When you let off throttle and were next to the wall on the freeway you could hear til he wheel stop. Steel wheel/shaft is cheap to replace, like $140 or some shit.

hahaha I love the filter off the end of the IC. Similar thing ended up happening to my turbo, you could hear the comp wheel rattle against the housing beside a while. Ended up with 1/2" play and worn comp housing.

I fucking hate this thing right now. Actually went and aired up the tires on my Honda, jump started it, and drove it home. After putting stock suspension up front with the Megan's tomorrow, car will be parked and Honda will be driven. Tired of loud cars. Loud and slow is just too much.

bahaha you honda fag, running intercooler without turbo.

shitty cressidas man, I think I put 700 miles on mine since last august when i bought it. Such a waste of BC coilovers :/

6E134FE6-42BB-4847-9EAC-D13C448E36E8-164

Almost there

The usdm front ends are a sad moment in time for automotive history.Thanks for reminding me.

I forgot how ugly my bumper was...........

Thanks Kyle for taking it away from me !

So I dropped the accord on Craigslist, and bought this. Needs a/c clutch, full timing belt service done 3k ago with receipts, needs lca bushings, had a bad sub o2 and a cam sensor wire needed fixing. Cleaned the ever living shit out of it, happened to have poly bushings in storage, so car drove nice and straight after a days work with zero codes ready for inspection. Added late model tails, stock wheels from my 96, fuck you Cressida!

87B6994B-8FCD-4537-941B-1A78D4EEC5A7-198

Then I was driving it New Year's Day and I came across some black people in traffic blacking it up, so I jumped it over a median to spite them. This happened.

9634E171-E0DF-42AF-89C5-9E852B0A68CB-198

Steering rack hit a sewer drain and punched a hole in the oil pan. So I proceeded on replacing the entire front and rear subframe and every single suspension component, and rebushed the lca/ucas up front. That finally happened last weekend, still need oil, plug the engine harness back in since I thought I was gonna swap it, once over the front end and she's back.

In the mean time, I've been dailying the Cressida. 4 different wheels, 4 different colors, non turbo, no tps, and open down pipe. It runs, it fuels right, so fuck it. Just a hiccup on tip in. Who cares.

C54C7927-192C-4369-828D-A6410F745215-198

So then I decided I was sick of open dp, bought 10ft of 3" pipe for $30, had some left over along with v bands, a flex coupler, and straight piped it. That was this week. Thank god, its actually quiet inside the car. Can have a conversation at normal levels.

919759C2-13FA-461F-8762-40431FD0F2E6-198

6F327831-78A9-417B-9FC4-43FFD16AA466-108

76FAE97F-A66D-46E8-B2D1-B9D0F299D401-198

And today I'm going to throw a ct15b Austin bought me from a real good dude named frank. Maybe throw a new intercooler on it, then paint, clutch, and one of you fags can buy it