Kyle

from housewife to pick-a-pull

I'm not picky!

I know how you feel man.My job is winding down now due to the fact it's seasonal,and our summer weather is now taking a shit.

Look's like thing's are going to get worse before they get better.Same old shit ffs.

As for finding some ms01's and getting them to you,i'd probably have better odds of getting struck by lightning.Keep those volks,hold on to them for dear life because they do look good on you ride.

Hope shit works out for you man.

Thanks. Things are looking up. Have a buddy that put in a good word for me at a place he works, hopefully the dude will get in contact with me today, but it's a holiday weekend and I put I won't be available til mid next week. A friend of my dad's has a small Land Cruiser shop, so early next week I'll probably do a painless harness into an fj40, and possibly start on a 5.3 flexfuel into an fj60. giggity! I know I could make the shit real fucking pretty, dude says there's lots of guys asking, so maybe things'll be pretty decent. The fucking guy I was working for tried to make me believe working on high end shit and making stuff do 1200+whp and 8 seconds was a privilege. I called it a fucking job. And I ain't keeping no bs job that doesn't bring the bacon. Shit may get tight for a bit, already has been the last year, but I bounce back pretty well usually. I expect nothing less.

makes sense now that you put it like that. hope that landcruiser job goes well for you, maybe we can swap a cummins into an fj80 someday.

Had a local shop that went by the name RE Tuning, or some shit.

The guy had a big fancy web site, talked big on the forums, but his emplyees were 'apprentices'.

In other words, they got nothing, but they had a place to take their cars appart (none ever went back together).

Needless to say, there wasn't very good work coming out of that shop.

Some shops are like that, they are not willing to pay anyone for good work.

Hope things work out for you.

On that note, just started a new job in merchant cash advance and services.

So to all merchants/business owners in need of capital, I'm your guy...

You can apply it for business or personal use, it is entirely up to you

Sorry, I hadn't figured in replacement 7M parts..............

Shitty deals man, I get the same thing from my boss that working on high end cars is a privilege so they pay less and on flat rate but on flat rate it costs a lot more time and effort. People tell me "grass isn't always greener" but that doesn't mean you should put up with being taken advantage of! It'll turn out good for you man gl.

Been busy this week. Had an interview at some place that builds custom workspaces for whatever, hopefully that pans out because its steady with overtime if wanted, decent pay, benefits, etc. in the meantime I've been gettin my ass kicked with this Frankenstein of electrical components and trying to make them work with a knock off painless harness.

AAECC717-6B71-410B-BA12-9437595F399C-413

Today I cleaned up the house a bit, then did this

AF87810F-8497-4AE0-A85C-965D7401E32F-546

No idea where I'm going with this. Biggest thing was the seam that is used as a jacking point was folded over the fenders preventing me from getting them off. Hammered the shit out of em for about 20 mins each side just to expose the bolts. Fun stuff. Maybe ill relocate the harness shit. Idk

Yeah shit was boss. Wanna say the 65 and earlier ones also had a shorter front glass to accommodate air flaps for direct cooling through the front, even had bug screens. I spent two hours last night looking for something indicating where my 67 ended up. Some fag stole it. 350/35" boggers/full cage. Super clean won 1st place tx heat wave in like 97 or 98. Being around them again makes me wanna JZ swap some shit and see how 4wd launches work out.

My '35 dodge had a crank open windsheild, and a flat head six in it.

7Ms make me think of that engine.

Wait, what was this thread about ?

This thread is about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness through a pile of shit taxi that Toyota tried to pawn off on America as an entry level luxury sedan.

Ended up doing the passenger side harness relocation because its like 4 plugs and 5 minutes once you pull the fender. Driver side looked a little more involving, so I focused on looking into problems with the remote start. Nothing looked obvious, all connections seemed good. Pulled the shit since it was still partially rats nest like. Gonna try to bench test it I guess whenever I come across the instructions and then possibly reinstall at a later date. Also, clutch is done. Slipped on my in fourth yesterday getting on the freeway to blow past a new model gli that was goin in and out of traffic at like 90. I did find two r154 discs with good life on them in my shit. Not looking forward to doing this stupid fucking oRC with no lift.

^ so the x-chassis is basically the JDM crown vic, and we're doing the equivalent of a terminator swap.

^ more like marauder since they were of same descent as x81 is to x83, since I'm into splitting hairs.

So clutch still isn't done. Neither is gf's. haven't really done shit. Well, I made a parts pile. So that's something. Solid subframe bushings is in the pile. They're super cool serialnine, so when I post this bitch for sale it'll be worth at least a grand more than a car with XM bushings. Also, a buddy gave me this.

D4699FD5-40C4-4AEC-A7C1-F54DB17AFF85-170

What's the color code on yours huck? This ones platinum metallic. I'm probably just gonna part it out although I do think dumped on my abc's would be nice. It has newish KYB gr2's on it and the black interior is pretty nice.

If anything gets done to it at all y'all will probably hate it more than you probably already do