Kyle

from housewife to pick-a-pull

Haha Yeah. There's another one of me getting drug dirty by a fag in a transam. Built auto nitrous car. Wanted low rolls and digs, didn't wanna run back a 40 because he was getting reeled. oh and they're dumb. Was running 1bar, he341. With 195/65/15 stock shit out back so smoke fest.

Fuck you. Made me miss beating my car.

F1 clutch is back in momentarily. Prob be doing a super single next week just because the f1 is almost done. ACT disc fused to the fly/pp. Left a chunk of material on both. Also need to rebuild my mk4 calipers.

That's the trouble with metal disks, you slip them, they make love to the flywheel.

It's called friction welding.

That's how they attach the threaded ends to drill pipe.

LOL that video. Smoked the tires. Then waxed that ass.

When I'm back in the states I'm coming to visit to see what you've done to the car.

come on with it. Looking to make this thing run in the 10s one day.

So yesterday there was a pretty good sized car meet, so I installed a little more stance and took the car down there.

028-4_zps2d559e70.jpg

027-4_zps7b337163.jpg

You need to do something about that ugly ass rear bumper........

That was at work my phone sucks at pics at night. Was some cool shit though, some PR dudes with boosted blow through carb shit and such. De-stancing it today. Fuck that car handles like shit at that height and rubs. Yeah, rear bumper is gay.

needs to be one color. That way it wont look like you drove it into a pile of JDM cocaine...

Oh yeah?

Hm........

Let me know how it turns out.

I am doubting that there is such a thing as a good paint job to be had here in San Antonio.

i did mine myself it sucks but i love it

I fucking hate silver cars most of the time. Cressidas are no exclusion, although millenium silver IS is prob the worst. I have zero interest in doing paint correct or proper. That is some tedious, boring shit I don't have time for. One of those things that benefit me in no way. MAYBE if the body was perfect, but it's not.

^ if i can't paint my cars in a makeshift booth using a harbor freight gun, i'd just as soon not paint them at all. when i get some fenderwork and dent repair done - if i ever do - i will have someone do some painting for me. definitely not the whole car, and i'll be doing most of the prep work.

my vote is still for fried chicken scheme. that or grape blunt status.

Dutchmasters has grape? I haven't seen a DM cigar since I left the east coast haha.

If I ever make it to the city you know what time it is haha

so i tossed this in yesterday. was a pita and had to do some more bashing because my hockey puck engine mounts dont let the rear of the engine sag.

030-2_zpsa4265eb9.jpg

034-2_zpsa2726b45.jpg

038-1_zpse7591d3b.jpg

but I guess the slave is was bad. Bled the dog shit out of it, still had to pump the shit out of it to get it to go in gear. So went to google, couldn't find much, used google images and decided by judging books by covers that a 99 maxima slave would work. so snagged that for $30

Here is the maxima on the left and the one that came with my ogura on the right

042-1_zpsb6ec536b.jpg

041-1_zps6744356d.jpg

And here she is on the car. Still feels a little odd as far as engagement, but it comes off the disc all the way so whatever. I'll be doing another one of these soonish I just know it.SInce I spent all fucking day at work, decided to fire up the grill out back and threw on some thin ny strips and had a lagunitas seasonal. Shoulda got the rogue chocolate stout, but the lagunitas was on clearance for like $4.

045-1_zps0ec40519.jpg

And since my welds are getting slightly better and I'm getting faster

028-4_zps7d620cd8.jpg

Think I might go in and make myself an exh out of a stock gtr piece

029-2_zpseb26f1d1.jpg