zokustyle

zokustyle X8 "NOBODY SAID IT WAS EASY" new pics pg21

damn these things swallow 18 inches like nothing. thanks for reminding me how small 17 inches is gonna look again on my car.

I think it has to do with the aero.

I know 17's look large on stock body.

I'm patiently waiting/destroying S9 aero in hopes the BN stuff will happen.

Jesus christ McDonald's chicken nugget 20 piece meals are GOOD. Gas station/girlfriend-taken-while-talking-on-phone pictures.

00c902d3.jpg

d5165d80.jpg

Guest THUG

Fuck. does that aero ever swallow those wheels up. I think its cause the kit follows the bend of the wheel arches too much and doesn't straighten out like it should

If you look at my old kit, it straightens out, or atleast doesn't curve as much.

The side skirts are just giant rectangles

220b60ba-1.jpg

100_1425.jpg

This is for you fag face. since you did the same fuckin shit in my build thread. asshole.

Just thought I would go ahead and take responsibility for talkin shit to ZokuStyle Publicly. YouTube is Awesome... I would rather be the one posting this then reading about some shit

ZokusaBITCH.jpg

trollface_template1.jpg

Free Bump, since it looks like you need it. HAHAHA

ok, time for you to go fuckwad.

you shit in his thread first. he made a single post. this is not a drifting forum, though that may be the focus of many of the members.

this thread was last bumped 13 days ago. for someone that doesn't give a fuck, that's a lot of caring.

Ok, at first I couldn't figure out if you are mentally retarded, but now i'm certain.

First off, you don't have a build thread. Its a 15 page manifesto about nothing. With a few videos of you hucking your p.o.s abortion of a sedan around a go kart course. I don't think I have read anything intellegent ever come out of you. I havn't seen any sort of work involving things like wrenches on your car.

Zoku is a respected member of this 'community,' that you aren't a part of. He takes really good videos and pictures, not shitty ones like you. His car actually looks really good, unlike yours. Who cares if he doesn't slide it right now. If you had any concept of geography, you would realize, that in Northern U.S, and up here in Canada, it freezes, which makes it pretty hard to drift in the winter months.

This is jzxPROJECT.com not jzxFANBOYDRIFT.COM.

It really sucks that you had to screw up this website with your thread. Now your ruining other people's threads.

I hope your prolapsed anus gets aids and you rot from inside out, so the internet can go on living.

I am baffled as to how you have not been banned from it.

So you shared my video on your facebook, commented on it, and showed my work to others who hadn't seen it?

Man, you showed me.

Guest RoyRogers

mx83 drifter.... you fucking suck and will do nothing with drifting ever because of your piece of shit attitude. fuck you. please sell your cressida so you dont dull a good name. please ban this fucking piece of trash. sincerely, fuck you

So you shared my video on your facebook, commented on it, and showed my work to others who hadn't seen it?

Man, you showed me.

no, someone i know who owns a cressida posted your video. thats why i was wondering, why the fuck is it showing up on my page. wtf.

and all you other cum swallowers keep suckin this guys dick, im sure he loves it. ;)

hahaha you guys want some more cheese with that wine? lol

It's showing up on your page because you shared it. Seriously, that shitty energy drink, watered down gas, and affliction wannabe shit you call sponsors must be putting you in another dimension all on your own.

to bring you back to reality, the dimension you're not doing so well in, here's my video, posted by you:

ZokusaBITCH.jpg

I literally can't care less what you think or say about me, you're playing this game like I care.

so my thread doesn't become a 15 page hell hole like yours, here's what you look like, to all of us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-LnCTua_aw

HRM... if you didnt know, you can link your YouTube account to your FB... you should have a fb right? your in college? i have it setup that way, I commented on your YouTube account, and yes it showed on my page. And some of my friends (people who drift) took the liberty to make some funny comments.

I am here in this demension. what are you trying to be philosophical? lol

I hope all of you keep talking shit too me and about me. Its people like you guys that keep people like me going. :)

ill drive to socal and kick him n the nuts for a bn kit?lol

Good Luck Brother. You know were to find me.

5292 24th Street Riverside, CA 92509-2216

hey MX83Drifter. stop polluting other threads with pointless shit or I'll ban you just for being so stupid. I don't want to read about how awesome you are at facebook and myspace or whatever.

Sorry zoku to BS in your thread,

but the truth is, Your 1 video with no "drifting" in it it has the same if not more view than all 10 of his "drifting" videos combined...

Just thought I would point that out, since the other guy is so concerned about his tube views

ps he gave us his address?

is that an invitation to enroll Beastiallity Weekly and PigmyGoat/Midget Worldwide subscriptions?

* edit also allow me to shoot a hole through your "sound" logic

ALTHOUGH you may have not DIRECTLY shared the video via facebook.

BY linking your youtube and facebooks together like all the "cool kids" obviously do

you inDIRECTLY "showed my work to others who hadn't seen it" as zoku stated.

man all your "drifter" "friend"s sure shit on that video =)

^ FAG!

Any comment other than, "Jersey Shore is fucking gay", constitutes you as a fag, fag.

ill drive to socal and kick him n the nuts for a bn kit?lol

it would almost be worth it

Oh and ZokuStyle, if you ever want to come down to Portland and shoot a great piece of cinematography with the XM crew and PDX Cress owners feel free. I'm sure all of us would appreciate your work.