zokustyle

zokustyle X8 "NOBODY SAID IT WAS EASY" new pics pg21

why go x7 rack? as far as ive seen they measure the same... the only benefit is you can run a poly rack mount(s13)....

Sup buttheads.

I got a roof wing for the car. Looks like Starfox shit now, I'm pretty stoked.

0533df1c-1.jpg

220b60ba-1.jpg

5d73f500-1.jpg

I also re-broke my front lip on wonderfully maintained roads. The lowest part of this kit is the bottom of the rear bumper skirt, and it's making its mark everywhere. I'm finding it hard to care, as it's all getting fixed soon.

5216e8d0-1.jpg

a34e99ef-1.jpg

And people keep asking for interior pictures, here's what it looks like, with the fake defi coolant temp and boost gauges.

9afdfe89-1.jpg

Bon Iver, fuck yea

very nice camera, and clean car.... but seriously......... why did you buy this car? to cruise the streets? and to take sick ass videos of the car sitting? haha.... idk man.....

Guest Mitto

^DOUCHE^

And you wonder why you get ripped on all the time.

OT Awesome vid man, you got some talent behind the lens.

Just because I don't post awful/unrecognizable videos and pictures all over doesn't mean I don't have my own fun. Worry about your own stuff, tiger.

And thanks, guys. It's been a long time coming, just because I had to wait for nice, clear mornings/evenings in the fall and winter, in Washington.

I'm a cinematographer/filmmaker, so I really put everything into my work and compliments that mean something make that work worthwhile.

good thing i have a HDHERO 2 on the way... maybe then u can recognize some drifting... i said your video skills are awesome... just take some awesome video of your driving all im saying. sorry u take so much offense to that.. maybe u call having fun doing donuts?

Car is looking good man and cool video. I finally finished up the exhaust and car is streetable once again, except for the lower rad hose leaking where it rubs on the bolts coming up from the tension rod bucket but that's an easy fix so we will have to get together real soon and shoot the breeze.

Thanks, guys.

My best friend just got a MK3 supra with a 1j with an innovate wide band, SAFC, blitz boost controller, and a bunch of neat silly shit like that. Is it bad that I'm waiting for him to crash and/or break it, so I can get it retarded cheap and make money off it?

Nah, that's what friends are for. Someday he will learn that he has purchased a rolling box of Cressida parts.

be a real friend and have him buy a $300 X8 and swap everything over.

what tire size are you running on the 9.5s... i have almost the same wheels specs and i wish i could get that low but the 225/40 tire i think will keep me from going any lower

Yeah, 225/40's aren't too conducive to getting low on stock fenders.

I'm running 215/35's all around with just the lips rolled flat and the usual wide wheel clearance stuff on X8s.