Guest Rue

Unfinished 1JZ X7 Dead Whores Status

i want to drive that shitbox mr2 also. im afraid that i'd have to find a pos aw11 to build though.

Diff mount bushings done. Gotta get the subframe modified for the camber kit before I install the subframe bushings.

IMG_0086_zpsfd2c4d5b.jpg

IMG_0087_zps0a2018d1.jpg

Wrecked my corolla... gotta start with a new chassis. Putting that shit on the back burner and finishing my cressida. Picking up the rear camber kit parts from raptor so I can get my rear subframe finished. Gonna use the stock cressida diff until I can chase down a mk2 supra lsd to rebuild and swap in. Still need to buy the rear lower control arm bushings and convert the rear hubs to 5 lug.

Making the finished rear suspension my priority at the moment...

Picked up an mr2 turbo brake booster and master cylinder today. Still had to put a small dent in the side of the booster to clear the valve cover but the master cylinder is a 1" instead of a 15/16". Fits nice so one more thing knocked out...

IMG_0305_zpsa0d567a1.jpg

IMG_0306_zps54a96861.jpg

IMG_0307_zps344e70aa.jpg

IMG_0309_zps28096407.jpg

Evidently I missed the part about the brake booster and the 1uzfe.. How much interference were you having with the oem one?

I think there is even a thinner one out there, from the Spider.

I was looking at it before deciding to remote mount my master.

sigmaauto0278-img600x450-1368245625ezisl

I could have also used the na 91 mr2 booster for a thinner option but I was trying to stick as close as possible to the original size.

I was having somewhere around 1/2" of interference with the stock mx73 booster. The mr2 booster has a step at the front that also aided clearance.

Raptor Racing parts showed up Thursday night.

Camber kit

IMG_0315_zpsc449515e.jpg

Hardware

IMG_0317_zpsecf2117a.jpg

Poly bushings and adapter sleeves

IMG_0314_zpsdbdbe14a.jpg

IMG_0316_zps6d5c98fb.jpg

And we started working on the rear hubs. I'm getting help from Marty at Autocomp with the welding.

IMG_0318_zps8d9fa3a2.jpg

jealous of that camber kit, lemmie know your results, and gl with that rear 5 lug

sorry about the junkyard cluster. you were right to bail on that harness. at least you got a shiny pipe out of the deal.

I got a shiny pipe for both you sluts

One of the 1uz subharnesses finished. Removed the low oil sensor wiring and replaced all of the broken connectors. Installed and put on new intake manifold gaskets and bolted down the lower intake plenum. Almost finished welding up the driver side camber kit and looking into buying ms123 hubs again for the rear 5 lug conversion. Really want to have one side of the rear suspension finished so I can throw a tire on the 17X10 and see how much pull I'm going to need on the rear fender.

IMG_0401_zpsf6e9ab4f.jpg

They're all gonna laugh at you!

I'm envious :mad:

I didn't splurge for new adjustment bolts on mine.

Will have to sell another body part, to afford more shit.

Let's see, I'm down to one kidney, one lung, so that leaves a spare eyeball, and a spare nut.

Guess I will be wearing an eye patch shortly.......

or have your balls removed and put them in your eye sockets, then have your eyes relocated to your scrote.

Phone calls with Gordon lead to this bullshit. New solid bearing spacer for the stub axle. Not a new idea but I couldn't come up with a reason not to make it

Old crush sleeve

IMG_0481_zpsbcd2716c.jpg

New shit

IMG_0482_zpsde3e8380.jpg

IMG_0483_zps13a953fb.jpg

I am as bad as a pimp, or drug dealer, talking people into ruining their lives.........