Guest Rue

Unfinished 1JZ X7 Dead Whores Status

Drilled and tapped the last 8 holes in the shifter base. Started to assemble and I'm running into problems. I took pictures of everything as I took everything apart but apparently not enough as it's not shifting correctly. I'll fuck with it more but if I fail I'll be making a trip down south to hang with Gordo and get him to bail me out of this jam as I know he has at least one of these laying around if not multiples.

Regardless... shit looks stupid nice. I enjoy making something that looks like something you'd pay money for. Two more pieces need to be machined and this shit is done.

And here I was thinking about making you the LS caliper adapters you were so wanting...

Four (4) Cressidas.

You have just put yourself at my level of insanity.

Boost gauge is trick as fuck.Me likey.

I think Tbone's body work is too fancy for JZXP but he does what he's good at and I do what I'm good at. I could fit all of my body work knowledge in a thimble but I wish it was something I had in my wheel house... may be this wouldn't be such a problem...

fuck1_zpswvlz7mzg.jpeg

fuck2_zpsrtc3eby4.jpeg

fuck3_zps7vevqin6.jpeg

So I did this...

green2_zps72zbxlyb.jpeg

green1_zpscdliqwn0.jpeg

You're lucky to have a parts car.

Take the driver's door of your donor and put it on your beast.

Rear door looks like all it needs is a little rub

Push the damage on your rear quarter panel out from the inside of your trunk as best you can with a body hammer and steel dolly.Fill it up with some bondo,sand the whole side,prime where you need to,do your final prep for paint and repaint your entire driver's side so you have no issues with colour matching.

Take the rear bumper and taillight off of your parts car,bam like new again.

Man how the fuck do you manage this.I thought texas has no hindus or chinese driver's? or old people,or honky punk speed freaks?

Shitty, red neck, fuck stick in an 83 GMC pick-up took out the entire driver side of my shit box... insurance isn't covering anything because our stories don't match and no police report in Fort Worth

^^^^ fuck man. sorry to hear that. Glad you got a new car to for parts/to swap over but suck to either have to swap shells or try and buff out this one. Why no police report if you dont mind me asking?

fucking stupid.

Honestly doesnt look too bad, either way that blows. With some time and patience youd be all right. But im sure those are two things you dont have right now lol.

Meh... it'll be fine in the end. The new one is a ton nicer than the current... with the exception of the core support and slight damage to the passenger side front fender. Interior is the nicest I've ever had... first x7 I've owned with a working sunroof.

Putting all of the stock shit from the new car on the two tone... gonna be funny driving on stock suspension/wheels with the 1j.

Headed to upstate New York in the morning. Be back in a week.

Leaf peeper

fall-leaf-peeping-2015-hero-FINAL_zps37s

Wrong time of year Tbone......