Guest Rue

Unfinished 1JZ X7 Dead Whores Status

fj60s are my favorite but now that lloyd has one I'll just be a "follower"

been looking for one for years, but havent found the sort of deal lloyd obviously did. fj60/62 for me, fzj80 for the wife, bj70 for rue...

Hahahahaha. Im the hipster IS owner i guess. Watch the x90 bandwagon explode next year though. Shits gonna be insane. I'll be on that train. Choo choo.

i want it on record that i decided to get an x9 before it was cool. whether it actually happens before peak bandwagon is up for debate.

As a Canadian, I will have had my 100 for years before fanboys down there shit all over it.

fuck you all, i want an rx22 and none of you can take that away from me.

Faggots

Meant to ask you how the gate porting is going today. I don't understand these faggots talking about restrictor plates. This isn't nascar. It's fucking obvious. You can't keep boost under control under load, the gate can't keep up. i still think you should pressure test the gate though

easy test for the wastegate is to wire it open and see how much boost you make with a pull, fwiw before you go ahead and tear that shit out to get disappointed.

disconnect the wastegate arm and use some mig welding wire to hold it open, to the engine... not the chassis, but that should be obvious.

Went through your build last week after I was asking dumb questions, solid build. once you get it together im interested in seeing how much power your oem+ turbo is able to make.

Hi Kyle...

And to the other... you yourself are unwilling to remove all of the shit on the exhaust side of your motor to verify the shape of the exhaust flange. What makes you think I'm going to go down that same road?

I have a couple of extra exhaust housings to play with. We're going to take one, bore the hole out, and see what we can port in an attempt to correct the issue. If it is modified to the best of our ability and still doesn't correct the issue I'll continue looking for a solution but I'll also know that there is nothing more that can be done to that part of the system.

Furthermore... I don't post the problems with my shit expecting someone to come tell me how to fix it. I just do it to show that my car is like everyone else's on here and has fucking problems. Majority of the time suggestions get ignored as is the case with the ideas on what I should have done when my Kinugawa took a shit. I fail frequently but I figure my own shit out.

How's you cooling system going?

Maybe the wastegate is just heatsoaking next to your intake air temp sensor?

JK please figure it out soon so we can send gay videos to eachother :wub:

This thread needs more cat pictures........

Alright... I have good and bad cressida updates but I'll hold off for another week...

In the mean time... I've been busy... on the corolla...

Next chunk of the Ikeya sequential shifter has begun...

The broken shit...

base3_zpsa70bhwcz.jpeg

base2_zpsxn6beift.jpeg

base1_zpsruyw8rmd.jpeg

The design...

basecad1_zpsxjlyjhxw.jpeg

basecad2_zpshkcdgrt1.jpeg

The material...

base8_zpsaug6s4rg.jpeg

The lathe work...

base9_zpsp8xr9x6c.jpeg

base10_zpskeytwafx.jpeg

base11_zpsq3fs1etm.jpeg

base4_zpsknejb7e7.jpeg

Test fits...

base5_zpsdxu0ionb.jpeg

base6_zpsikjwiwqe.jpeg

base7_zpsmy7bn0up.jpeg

Only mill work left... hope to be finished next week. This will be the last of the complicated parts.

And MK1 Supra rear end progress... I made new lower 4 link mounts that extend mounting 3" to help with how much we lowered the car. Shit got welded up yesterday...

1_zpsvmjj0ylh.jpeg

2_zpsl10ocvhv.jpeg

3_zpsuh6naaxp.jpeg

Still need to fabricate shock mounts and pan hard mount... upper 4 links will also need to be finished. We are making them rise 3" as well to compensate for lowering. And I need to make a new panhard bar from scratch... can't wait to drive this car with ridiculous suspension and sticky tires!!!

Wut size wheels for the cobrolla? Assuming not 15s since those lower mounts are redic low! Anyway good shit.

how much did that material cost?

LoL turd.....

What, can't look it up ?

There is this thing that is really neat, it's called GOOGLE !

Made shavings today... mill work almost finished...

base12_zpswssnbrwz.jpeg

base13_zpsklt0ygzd.jpeg

base14_zps69rq6oyk.jpeg

base15_zpsyueezput.jpeg

base16_zpsxrnbh7gd.jpeg

base17_zpsa17f31c0.jpeg

base18_zpsljlecirr.jpeg

Fuuucckkkkk