Guest Rue

Unfinished 1JZ X7 Dead Whores Status

Rear rotors come in from RockAuto... Same brand. Same part number. Same box. See what's missing?

IMG_0539_zps2b90a270.jpg

IMG_0540_zpsa107405b.jpg

Options were to send it back or deal with it... I dealt with it.

IMG_0542_zps1b704ce4.jpg

And picked up a celica supra diff mount today. 86-88 cressidas had the diff mounted lower I assume to compensate for added ride height. With mine being lowered so much I'm removing the diff spacers from the subframe and using the mount to correspond.

IMG_0541_zps5188013d.jpg

Since you are handy with one of them there 'see and see' machines, you should offer rotor drilling.

Have a set pattern that you can quickly change OD, and ID of the pattern.

I fucking hate drilling them on a manual mill.

Hate doing them on a drill press even more.

Gordo... All you have to do is send me what you want drilled and tell me what pattern you want. I'll make it happen

Oh, I know, I just don't like using friends to cover my lazyness..........

Not being lazy... it's using your available resources. I reserve my abilities for those deserving...

no. this is jzxp. find someone lurking this thread and pm them, guaranteed they have the reading comprehension necessary to tell you your answer.

and then you can both get banned. you for having to ask and him for holding your dick for you.

i have googled it and looked threw the god damn site. all i have come up with was some company named raptor racing and like i stated they do not make them or are out of fucking stock!

no grab my dick and show me where to piss!@

I'd have to charge you a finders fee for being a lazy sack of shit... Faggot

i'll send you a pair of my girls underwear since you seem to fancy wearing ladies garments

i'm saying. my lady has ones that look like that. they are more of a boy short cut anyways so you might be able to tuck it back and fit in them.

so rather than be a dudebro and hate on someone that doesn't know, how about sharing some of the info you have acquired.

or come to arizona, we can scrap in a parking lot and winner gets what they want.

me =info

you= fucking me i assume by your get fucked comments.

I can get you a X7 camber kit out of Japan.

About 2 weeks, and $250.

Just show me the money, and I will get it coming.

I say that if jzxp ever gets a meet figured out I think there should be a boxing ring or maybe an octagon caged ring set up so that members who have beef between eachother can beat each other silly.

Picture it.

Gordo in a referees uniform blowing a whistle screaming let's get it on.

i hope you mean your 13yo daughter's underwear after she had a stomach flu so there are plenty of skidmarks.

I say one of you other leg-humpers hold this douche bag's hand. If you want to google it for him and PM him the link be my guest. I'm not interested. Some kinda fucking lazy...

4dretard, seriously. I mean, you're a nice guy, but Jesus fucking Christ. I found it real quick like just to prove I could. To myself. Not for you. Sorry.

How many socks you stuff in those panties, rue? Pm the internal shot to 4dr

Seriously what are you typing in the search bar because I wouldn't be hassling if I would find it myself. I been looking for the shit since I dropped the car. I have found some links to really shifty looking things but was hoping for some info on a reputable one.

Second tbones idea.

Ohhh... and my brother took on the same challenge as Kyle. Completely uneducated on the cressida shit and he still found it in under 5 minutes of google searching, Faggot. Per your rules... prepare to be face fucked