Sign in to follow this  
white_raven

mx73 EWD, anyone got one?

i dont have it here. I know whoremouth posted some photos of the pages you need iirc. also, i_need_money posted a piout. i wont be able to get to it til tomorrow. If you have a multimeter and intact 5m harness you should be able to figure it out. just figure out what color wire the function you're looking for is at it's home plug, then find same color wire on body/ecu side. check for continuity between the two. time consuming, but works

^^ Indeed i did i forget where but i pm'd the same ones to you ravenator.

if you need specificals help pm me and I can try haha

that shitty handwriting picture has both ecu plugs and both fusebox plugs explained

WHICH SIGNALS? Im not taking 400 pictures. If the wire isnt included in the circuit, toyota EWD's dont show what its for, just that its there.

The dash wires come out at connector c1 under the dash on the passenger side, except for the oil pressure light, which is connector B1 under the hood if I remember correctly.

The round connector by the fuse box, are all power for the starter, etc. use a test light to see when its hot.

The 6 pin I can get you a pinout for, mrel and others come out of that. :)

C1 is yellow under you dash.. from Engine harness ---> Car/ dash

C2 is White same as C1, but practically useless. I didnt use it or remove

C3+ C4 both yellow by the fuse box

pretty sure i grabbed injector/ignitor power from c4

if you have any questions ill go look at my wiring haha. Recently cleaned it up a little.. Still could use some love

I'll see what I can do this weekend. I have the Toyota FSM for my car, it's just out at my parents place.

So the plugs you're looking for aren't in the body electrical section of the manual. I can however give you this.

page002.jpg

page003.jpg

Hopefully this is actually of some use. Sorry if it isn't.

If I had more time I could tell you a lot of what's what in those plugs from my setup, but I'm running around trying to get ready for a trip out of town on Tuesday AM and I don't have enough time to finish a lot of the shit I need to get finished.

Sign in to follow this