Sign in to follow this  
Macintosh Classic

WTB: jz swap stuff for X7

hey guys picking up a 2JZGE this weekend. It's got a cut harness, no ecu, or MAF. Need these for cheap as I don't want to bring the price back up from cheap (hate the East Coast).

SHIT I NEED!

2JZGE:

-ecu

-harness

-MAF

-ignition coil

-jelly filled assholes

Aftermarket:

-XM engine mounts for the X7

-headers

-w58/v160 shifter

-clown shoes

-giant black dildo

all my shit is for vvti.

let me know if that helps any.

I have a maf, coil, and ignitor. THe harness I have is cut up, but easily repairable. Ill get back to you on the other stuff.

i can help you with everything non-entirely-solid stuff, except harness. ;)

what year engine, and outta what car? I have the tsrm ewd for an 86 model, lmk if I can help. you have pm

Nov 5th is my last event of the year for my 2jzge'd X7, then Im going NA-T. I will be removing the header, stock ECU, stock maf, and stock ignition. PM me if youre interested and can wait until then.

Nov 5th is my last event of the year for my 2jzge'd X7, then Im going NA-T. I will be removing the header, stock ECU, stock maf, and stock ignition. PM me if youre interested and can wait until then.

Im actually interested in the exhaust

shit fell through... It didn't have a pulley for anything to save its life and the alternator, distributor... fuckin gone. wasn't even cranked after the crash that killed the dizzy... fuckin really

No scanner/copier/time, but if someones willing to make it a PDF or scan up the important shit I'll send it to them. It's an '86 model TSRM

Stick with it Jacob you'll find a better deal.

mark i posted the ecu and charging systems on a 85-86, what else pages you needed?

K, check it. Just come down to alabama, lets pull my 2j, and throw it in your X7 all in one weekend. One grand and you drive it away. Ill even let you eat my pringles while I do the work.

travel time + sleeping on a couch + putting up with some guy, who might be annoying or a total dick cuz his offer is already a dick move + $1 fucking K, will get me a dogged out GE... so said dude can turn around and get a 1JZGTE for $1k or he's got another possibly free GE motor sitting on stand by.

At least we can be glad to have Jacob back haha

he went missing for a few months and my world = shattered

between you, kyle, and brian, I am so confused about the appreciation. I don't why. I fucked up my build. I'm not a wiz at anything. I bitch to all hell about anything. I forsook the scene. I've down graded in everything. I still don't know shit because I forget more 60% of what I've researched.

Thank you guys a shit-ton, but I'm so confused.