Sign in to follow this  
slammedstang

cressi love!

fucking great... chasing an x7 for a new daily, looks just wicked

Just ban his ass already. Sure car looks good and all but you are downgrading bro with that 7m.

lol! well my 5m is dying.. slowly and i cant afford to do any kind of jz swap.. i practically got the engine for free.. so thats the plan

fucking weak.

sell the 7m to some supra faggot and buy an NA 2J and stop dickin around with an oversized buttplug.

Gtfo. Someone ban this fuck. Why'd you even buy those wheels? Not like you can afford to make a 7m last long enough to enjoy them.

so what im getting is even though my wife got fired from her job, i had to replace the engine in her car, pay all the bills by myself, and with no money try to do a 2j swap on my daily?? maybe i have my priorities mixed up.. maybe i should just loose the wife, stop paying bills and spend all my money on my car... guess if taking care of your family and life responsibilities makes me a weak fuck then i ghuess thats what i am.. if you dont like it dont read my page..nobody is putting a gun to your head. if i get banned who cares! im sure it would make all you guys happy. but i dont give a shit what yall think.

maybe i should just loose the wife

I wasn't gonna say anything, but, I did see the pic, so, losing her job was strike three. When strike three calls, you gotta have balls.

lol! i actually like my wife.. and for the record, i really dont mind people stating there opinion.. just dont have to ass holes about it.. belive me, if i could afford a 2j i would get a 2j.. nobody said i wont in the future. i just need something real soon, and i already have a tranny for the m series engine i have the whole 7m swap i got for $100.. thats why im doing it "now". nobody ever said that this is what staying in the car forever.. just untill i can get my self more financially stable the 7m will have to do the job, and yes i know its going to have a hard time doing the job. but thats all i can do

Auto na 2j....150$ alllllll day. I'd rather have that. You think your broke now, wait till you have to nurse a fucking 7m

it is forever. you'll never be able to fully wash the antifreeze green off your hands. the stains on your driveway will haunt you until the day you die.