Sign in to follow this  
Kyle

1jzgte engine for sale TX (looking at you, Mr. Blonde)

Came out of the rolled car I bought. Thought I was gonna 1j swap the entire fucking world. Reality: I don't need 5 of these things.

Front sump 1jz

X81 engine brackets

Harness is ready for x8, 89-90, but can change plug to 91-92 just lmk

Igniter

Map sensor

Ecu

All accessories (ps,ac,alt)

$1000 with t3 manifold, no turbos

$1150 with nice twins and the ones that were smoking

$1250 with twins and 440cc injectors

Guest JackOff

crap, just what I need !!OMG!!

How much to ship to laredo ???or R you close, that you can bring ???

Demesio:

Lmk what's up. Freight is high right now, but if it's the truck driver brother(you're Mexican right? Figure you have like ten brothers) then we might be able to meet up somewhere if he's passing through central TX. I have a pallet and everything.

JackOff:

I'm in Austin. It's like 3 hours away. I will bring it to you if you paypal me the trip fees in advance. Or you can make the trip up here to pick it up. I'll probably have another control arm on my car, I'll teach you how to drift into a curb as a bonus for picking it up while you're here since that's my fucking specialty.

hahahaha the funniest part is he watched you go through it. user name here is "jerry's kid"?

yeppers x8 tested, mother approved

Guest clos84

dang... id come get it but was lookin for a stock harness as to swap into sc300.... im here in dallas area

I have an sc harness here pretty sure I could turn it into a gte harness. sup?

If I did that I'd rather use a 2j ecu cause it'd be easier on me. and I have one...

Guest clos84

the rev limiter is lower aswell as its set for the 440inj for the 2jgte ecu correct...?

also wouldnt i have to run a 2jzgte map sensor?

yeah rev limit is a bit lower and is set for 440s that I mentioned in the 1st post. map sensor should work exactly the same. I know people say that 2j map can run more boost i think theyre full of shit.

Guest clos84

so the ecu u have is the jdm 2j one? seeing as how the usdm runs a fag maf lol

HmmmMMM you May have reinterested me guy lol

know anyone with a rear sump for a 1j?

Guest JakeMadrid

if you still have this by october 11 i will pick this shit up and bring my own engine lift and everything...if not......then i shall kill myself..

So I guess Jake Madrid killed himself.

Anyway, toying with the idea of ditching the 1jz/r154 setup in the car I just bought, so who needs a plug and play x8 1jz with good stock twins?

Guest Gaijin Smash Wayhoff

hmmm... wouldn't mind having a back up motor... Do you need anything that could be used as a partial/full trade?

you need just an engine? I have a long block collecting dust I'd probably part with... I'd rather sell this as a whole setup. The only thing this would need is to splice 5 wires and an fmic setup to be an awesome running daily.

aren't you a wheel whore?

Too much. Move along...

Kyle. Dont do it. You can put a 1jz in every rwd car you own!!!! You have enough! Do it!!!

Or I could spend a grand on fuel shit and get the god damn e85 show on the road. Or I could smoke crack like charlie sheen for three and a half hours. Or I could do a stock vvti 2j daily.

Or I could just keep the shit and keep dailying it cause it's fucking awesome like that.

Joe1, shipped would probably be like $3800. freight is high as fuck right now. Car has fresh seals replaced within the last 10k, fairly new clutch, and the last 10k were babied. Toepfer takes very very good care of his cars

Guest Gaijin Smash Wayhoff

How much for the long block? I have everything else I can just swap over if mine takes a dump. I was a wheel whore, now I'm down to 3 full sets.