Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boyd916

F/T: 1jz vvti

Guest Boyd916

1jz vvti motor, missing maf and ignitor (runs and still have warranty on it for 4 more months) for a good running 7mgte,

not even positive if i want to do it yet, but let me know what you have. ill post pics in about 20 minutes.

Guest Boyd916

Bought it 2 months ago, it is clean still has 4 more months on warranty. i just cant afford the other couple parts.

post-3119-0-55337800-1315447740_thumb.jpg

I have a newly rebuilt 7mgte 0 miles just put it in the car was going to wire it but then decided I was lazy lol call or text me 505 261 4351

Albuquerque new Mexico text me for more info on my motor comes with big Turbo externally gated

I have both the igniter and maf. Jeff has my number if you end up needing it.

yeah ignitor/maf isn't that hard to get. if that's your problem you won't be able to put either motor in.

Guest Boyd916

Thanks for the smart ass reply, but im pretty sure ive done a few swaps so i should be able to do it, good try though :). we dont have wrecking yards here that have new cars..., im definitely not trying to spend a bunch of money for a w to jz bellhousing and im not trying to spend 200 on a maf and ignitor either. if its not that hard to get, go get one for me...

I only wanna gt rid of it if this dude doesnt have the right bellhousing i already wasted $250 and he sent me an w58 to M bellhousing.

Guest Boyd916

im not sure exactly how freight shipping works, maybe i did something wrong, look it up if you want.

So you bought that IS300 bellhousing and it was a M bell? Talk to your bank/cc company about a refund/halt on payment. I've had plenty of people try to dick me over.

If you are intimidated by that little cash, you need to dump the whole car. The Xchassis isnt for the faint of cash and/or skills.

If you are intimidated by that little cash, you need to dump the whole car. The Xchassis isnt for the faint of cash and/or skills.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

is this a fucking joke? who the fuck thinks trading a jz for a worthless 7m on this forum will not lead to smart ass replies?

"WTT life for bullet in left eye. not sure yet..."

So under your interests you like blowing doors off old fucks in Corvettes but your gonna go LS1 anyway in a few months? So yeah that'll really be a challenge beating a Corvette with the same engine.

Why the fuck would you even get rid of the 1jz for a 7m just to swap to a V8 in a few months? You make no sense at all. At the very least cut out the 7m middle man and just go LS1. Holy shit......

Yeah no shit right! Well have fun spending a rediculous amount of cash on a ls1 to get the same power as a stock 1jz on 12psi that costs less than half and bolts right in.

Post up a build thread when you get the process rolling, can't wait to see it on the road.

Guest Boyd916

Lol the only reason im doing an ls1 is because i have a buddy who wrecked a camaro and will sell me the motor and tranny for cheaper than a 2j and r154 cost, So the flaming and shit talking is pretty pointless...

All the flaming and shit talking will be pointless only when you show up with said swap. make it happen.