So I finally got tired of the gay little nissan I've been calling my track car for the last 4 years and I decided it was finally time to build myself a track slut of the 4 door toyota variety.

Goodnight sweet bitch.

carshows13.jpg

While the car drove great with the 1j it, I broke everything on the fucker. It taught me what not to do when building a car. My next car is sort of a "lesson learned" type of a build.

Enter the white devil.

phonepix027.jpg

91 x8

The chassis has 110k on it, bhg, fairly clean body, and cost me a whole 1st gen Ipod touch. This thing is gonna be obnoxious, brightly colored , and hopefully able take a thorough beating in stride.

fuck it.

Can I PLEASE suggest you make it Zebra striped? It already has a white base... stripes don't need to be black. They can be day-glo rainbow.

6a00d8341c719553ef01156f4b419d970b-800wi.jpg

fruit-stripe-tattoo.jpg

85fs-stripes.JPG

Guest TeckniX

the 240 looked good - Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

x8 for ipod that's hellova trade! haha

ya Brinkin!!!

a few days ago i was just wondering were the fuck you vanished to

haha

I'm assuming you're swapping the engine right over?

I want some of those flanges to make a manifold similar to the one future fab made you. Got any action on some?

Oh, and welcome back

ya Brinkin!!!

a few days ago i was just wondering were the fuck you vanished to

haha

Yeah....

Major Life reset had me off the grid for a while. But now I have a new house, new car, new broad, and motivation.

I'm assuming you're swapping the engine right over?

I want some of those flanges to make a manifold similar to the one future fab made you. Got any action on some?

Oh, and welcome back

I'm selling the TT motor and going vvti. I'll talk to future fab and see if they have the flanges.

What's with the s chasis dudes and vvti 1j? I saw 3 this past weekend alone. Last time I checked werent they hard to get shit for?

Hell yeah I'd appreciate it!

+1 for the vvti. Hey you had an hy35 on the tt right? Where were you seeing 14psi at? I've been getting 1bar by 3600ish on the vvti

So the 240 is parted the fuck out.THANK GOD. I ended up keeping the motorset and am prepping it for the cress. I'm trying to decide on a color so I can paint the engine bay before the swap.

What's with the s chasis dudes and vvti 1j? I saw 3 this past weekend alone. Last time I checked werent they hard to get shit for?

..that's why they're cheap and that's why S chassis

How did you get tired of something that barely ran? Getting back to your roots? More like "didnt scam enough money to pay efrian to get it running right." Your preping a motor? I bet you 100 bucks that you cant get that thing running with out brian or efrian doing all the work.

17x9 +20 I think. These are just going to end up being track spares but work for now.