Sign in to follow this  
yokotavia

Body - X8 rear fenders what the fuck

thanks. im looking at doing the same "part tub" the way you did. i have simular lowness asperations as you roy.

my question is what did you use/how to cut the lip? its my daily so wanting to keep it fairly clean.

once i get the fenders sorted ill do a news paper roll to fit the outter fender to the wheels.

im just a lil intemidated about fucking up the outer fender.

Guest DuaxMachine

You should do it right.......

If you want the thing to look like a skate board, you need gold wires with lighted spinners.

Do you have hydraulics to go with that wonderful fitment ?

And yes, at least 3" wide white walls would top it off, maybe with some purple shag on the dash.

Guest Mitto

Gordon your forgetting to gold trim the rest of the car as well. And dont forget you've got to three wheel it everywhere.

LOCO....

wow... so an 18x10.5 +22 is mexiflush? Lol!!! its only 6mm wider on the outside then a 18x9.5+15. Do your math next time. And it was for reference. Not your approval.

I pretty much did mine the same way. also hammered the hump of that door jamb and kinda shaped it. Welding up in there's a bitch. Altogether with 10mm spacers i now clear 18x10 +20 with 245/40's in the rear.

Guest JoooeOne

i had the same issue just get some courage and cut the fenders and if you fuck it up who cares its your car you can fix it later

If you cut, definitely tub/weld it up like Roy!!! Unless you dont drift or whatever its called.

I still need to do mine. Its so fucking bad. Every drift event/competition my cabin fills up with smoke and i cant see shit and people cant see me.

523322_10150608218692161_513577160_9187108_1596894117_n.jpg

301708_10150608218602161_513577160_9187107_630591003_n.jpg

lol. yea thats pretty bad. i allready have a track car but this will see some track, not much. mostly daily, weekend street drift. deff doing the tubs!! i might start cutting this weekend. if i do ill post some pics.

thanks again for everybodys advice.

Well looks like its going to have to wait till next weekend. My girls off work this weekend and wants some quality time. I told her bringing me beers while I'm working on the car IS qulity time but she didn't go for it. Lol! Anyway pics next weekend.