white_raven

Chaser vs Cresta vs Mark II?

X81

Mark II and Chaser are very close for me but probably Mark II

X90

Hate them all, fuck X90...

X100

Mark II by far.

Cresta is the redheaded step child of the x chassis from x8-x100. It's generally uglier. It's not more luxurious. It doesn't have the hardtop/pillarless doors/lower roof like the Chaser and Mark II.

Chaser has ALWAYS been the sporty model.

Mark II has ALWAYS been the luxury/pretty model.

They came along ways, but will never compare. The lower roof/pillarless doors will always win for me anyways. X100 crestas have that awkward front end that looks like x100 mark II but stretched to be taller.

They came along ways, but will never compare. The lower roof/pillarless doors will always win for me anyways. X100 crestas have that awkward front end that looks like x100 mark II but stretched to be taller.

The X100 headlamps are close to the Mark II lights. the lights are a bit taller.. but the main difference is the corner. instead of the triangle shape, its more of a square. As for the shape, the cresta profile is a lot more round than the chaser and mark 2.

FYI the white X100 Cresta you guys keep posting is the same as the black one I posted up there. The guy changed the kit, bigger wheels and painted it black. He sold it though like 2-3 years ago and has an S15 now. ( I stalk him on Minkara)

omg this thread is full of butt sex

To be honest I have no love for the x90, at all. I cant even explain it. Much prefer the x100/110, x102045834935953539.

O ddat azzzz.

Chaser1c.jpg

Chaser3.jpg

As much as I like the Chaser, I have a soft spot for the oddball Cresta. Indifferent about the MK2.

three8.jpg

why people keep saying oddball cresta I cant fathom.

Cresta > mark II > chaser... every version

If you didnt have to deal with the transmission swap, the extra money for shaken and actually finding 1 with a 1jz, more people would drive them. (talking X100)

I would happily trade my Mark II for a cresta (assuming that his engine and shit wasnt all fucked up and some ghetto tranny swap ect..)

was almost gonna get this kit for my Mark II (just seems if slammed the front bumper wouldnt catch shit on the ground as much.. driveways ect...)

p1.jpg