Sign in to follow this  
EDub

Serialnine X8 Yamaha Rear Wing

So we've got 9 of these available, first come first serve!!!

There is a very slight difference in shape between the Mark II and Cressida trunk lids, so these were moulded on a Cressida, but they should still fit very close on Chasers and Mark II...sorry Cresta owners, the trunk is not nearly the same shape!

These are high quality pieces, they bolt and 3m tape to the trunk exactly like the oem version that was on my Mark II. It is cut out a bit on the inside to give it just a bit of flexibility.

Were going to be selling them for $300. Please email : Gerard@Serialnine.com if you want to purchase!

As pictured on the Mark II

DSCF4514.jpg

c91451c4.jpg

DSCF4508.jpg

Actual product pics

IMG_8965.jpg

Bottom

IMG_8968.jpg

Inside

IMG_8970.jpg

Guest RoyRogers

just emailed G.... i have the money... just waiting on shipping quote and where to send the money....soooo fucking pumped!

thanks man!

G said it was around $50 to ship the first one to Texas so depending on where you are you can estimate it will be around that.

Container or if you all put in for flights i will fly to the USA and bring them back

Started organising my USA Road trip for next USA summer

EDub, ordered mine last week, still waiting for the tracking number from G. Is there any way you can get a update on that?

Skyline, I'll get back to you tomorrow k? Can you PM your name so he can easily find it in his records? Everything shipped out last week so it's most likely on it's way if you ordered before thursday/friday.

Eightyone, I do believe so. Where abouts?

Sign in to follow this