Sign in to follow this  
Macintosh Classic

reveiw

I miss my X8 often. The thing I miss just about the same as moving past a superchagered mustang like its natural selection is the handling. I don't know the stages that everyone else went through but I did S9 coilovers, subframe bushings, and largus swaybars, That combined with the torsen diff... fuck I've never been in such a well handling car and retaining the feel of the road. I don't think there was ever a time that I was skiddish of the car.

All that sack riding to say, I've driven alot of other cars since, and reflect on prior experiences, I really miss my X8. I'm actually kind of afraid to push cars to their limit cuz they just don't have what I had in my X8.

you're in cressida denial. it's normal.

solution: get another one.

i know the feeling just being two states of mine for a few weeks.

i am having cressida withdrawals like a MOFO.

i know the feeling just being two states of mine for a few weeks.

i am having cressida withdrawals like a MOFO.

fuck yea man i sold my ae72 4 door, just because it was taking away from me getting X8 time, i been without the X8 for 6 months cause of this sandbox bs.

I was Cressidaless for a month and I fucking hated it. I traded my x7 for a AE86. and the Guy I traded didn't end up liking my Cressida so a month later we traded back. Funny how things work.out...

Sign in to follow this