Sign in to follow this  
Mo

FS: 1988 X73 Sport Package - Modesto, CA

This thing has to be the 2nd most reliable car I've ever owned period. The 5M runs strong as fuck, the A/C will freeze your balls and shrink them down to the size of sun flower seeds, the ride is plush, the interior is clean, the exterior is fading away. Seriously, this fucking car is just getting fucked away in the sun. It sat in Socal for 2years when I parked it at the terminal and it suffered major sun fuckedness. Yes, thats a word I made up and it's patented. I will rape your grandmother if you use it without my consent. Anyway, the fucking car is bad ass and it is my daily driver when I go home because I try to put it to use. When I hit the road, the car stays in the driveway to get fucked by the sun even more.

It's got the poofy ass power Memory seats that aren't found in the older X7s, TEMS that still works, A/T that still shifts smoother than diarrhea exiting your ass hole from eating Denny's food, Tires were replaced with new shit about 1200 miles ago on factory rims, it drives very fucking good.

The BAD:

EGR is plugged and I'm to lazy to get it unplugged to pass emissions. I'll get around to it some day probably when I'm completely done with the 1UZX8

The rear left 1/4 panel was repaired god knows when and was never reported on a carfax

There's a dent a little dent by the rear passenger tail light, I bought it this way

The front right corner of bumper has a hole in it

The horn doesn't work because I put an X8 steering wheel in it

Needs new paint

Doesn't come with stereo

Brian put a nasty ass 3.0 3VZ-FE fucking badge on it and it will remain on the car for pure JZXP fucking epicness..

The good:

Everything not listed above is bad ass.

Make me a mother fucking reasonable offer. Hint, 500 dollars isn't reasonable. I will find you, I will tie you with zip ties and shit on your forehead. I'm not desperate to sell this car and it's not listed on Craigslist. I'm listing it here for real Cressida owners that want a stupid reliable car that actually works. No motor swap headaches, no harsh suspension ride, no nigger rigged welded diff, no absurd exhaust, just a headache free car for those that want a daily driver.

2011-05-17_13-04-28_177.jpg

2011-05-14_15-05-59_869.jpg

051411180910.jpg

051411092035-1.jpg

2011-05-11_12-41-19_309.jpg

2011-05-10_19-29-24_148.jpg

051011145708.jpg

2010-08-06191905.jpg

Image001.jpg

It's got a 7M intake on it now.

Image011.jpg

A/C doing it's job2010-08-06192208.jpg

Put it in your truck and bring it to tx

Shit, give me $3,000 and I'll drive it from NorCal to Texas, thats how reliable it is haha. That should cover gas and other expenses. :)

wish I had it like that to go get it. you should keep it. hoarding cars is fun

Uuuugh.... Wish you wouldve posted last week. I ended up buying a ae86.

HeynGizmo sell me your 4age motor and then buy's Mo's x7 .

does it come with free carwasher as posted in pictures?

Haha I'm good. I've been wanting a 86 for a couple years now.

The nigger comes with it. Of course, he runs on 40oz Old English beer and he gets pretty shitty MPO. Miles per Ounce.

<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>When I'm done with my 2J swap in my gold X8 and bring my MA60 back to life, I'll probably do a 5spd swap, slam, wheels, body work on this X7 if it doesn't sell. I've been giving myself excuses to sell it but who knows.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>BTW, its got some retarded electrical problem with the pos Automatic. You have to wiggle the shifter a bit to get the indicator lights on the dash to illuminate. It works fine when the car's warmed up so this has to do with that thingamabobber on the side of the transmission thats mounted to the linkage.</div>

Kiss my left nut. Ima put two emblems on this bitch.