Sign in to follow this  
Username

x7 Solid subframe bushings in stock?

I emailed you and havent gotten a response to whether you have a set in stock. If you do let me know so I can order them. Need them ASAP. Thanks

Is there another way to contact s9? I really need a set of these since it would cost me more to have them made by a local.

Skin, the lol is for?

Will, XM doesnt make subframe bushings for x7's, only x8's.

I thought my first post was fitting for this forum.

Ok Ill wait for them then. My shit is going through major upgrades so Im hoping these will help keep everything stable-ish?? Id attempt to make my own but after designing them, buying the material, and having them machined it'd be cheaper to buy these that are proven to fit and work well. Thanks for the heads up Jacob.

OK I hope its not too too long. MY car has been sitting on stands and its pretty depressing.

Just a heads up, it was a 30 for shipping on these, and when I shipped them, I still owed another 37 Cash on delivery for shipping.

But they were worth it. Going from stock bushings to these is the same difference felt as going from stock springs to coilovers. YES its that big of a deal.

So you're saying it was almost $70 to ship less then 10lbs? Seems pretty high shipping cost. I dont doubt its worth it. I was planning on making my own but after the cost of material, designing them and then paying a machinist to make them its cheaper and less of a headache if I get them from S9. I need to make sure that subframe doesnt move since my new goal is to crack 9.80's on a 26" slick.

Sign in to follow this