ccwhit7

My turn to be dumbass retard jz x73 swap wiring issue

Well I got my 2jzge na installed wired and it starts and i actually used drifted it running on sluggish motor .. I have went thru my wiring ignition all my sensors with volts and ohm meter and they check within spec...

Yes checked fuel pressure good

New cap rotor plugs and wires good .

set timing 10btdc good

New timing belt and recheck it by manual lines up perfect

I cannot pull codes because i never got the signals from dash plug wire up.

its has 96 sc300 ecu with a supra manual tranny wiring harness

All emission junk removed .

Starts idles rough and lots of fuel fumes . rpm gauge works temp gauge works. compression good .

Just lost on what it coud be. have checked my ground a million times it feels like .

Anybody got any idea for my dumbass ..

96+ ecu is a obd2. maybe the lack of certain sensors/emissions shit affecting it? jus trowing that out there.

yeah what year harness? was there a crank sensor plug on it? Also, check ecu for capacitors leaking

yeah what year harness? was there a crank sensor plug on it? Also, check ecu for capacitors leaking

94 Toyota Supra Lexus 2JZGE 5SPD MT Wiring Harness....

no crank sensor on it that i know of. from manual it seems crank and cam sensor are within the dizzy....

capacitors leaking? never heard this but would like detail info or if its in the manual and i overlooked it .

if that ecu is looking for a vvti crank angle that could be it right there. Are the coils on in the right order? Look for stupid things?

well the first thing I would do is fix the wiring to be able to pull ecu codes...

and look for a damn code lol

fucking easiest diagnostic tool on toyotas, and therefore first thing to look at.

if that ecu is looking for a vvti crank angle that could be it right there. Are the coils on in the right order? Look for stupid things?

coils . I assume you are talking about plug wire. yes they are in correct order. As it is a na it does not have coils like turbo. and i think a see a few pin difference on 96 vs prior ecu pinout . the ignotor has two pins different and the isc run in revers pattern on obd2 i wish i had check engine light hooked up . but also relized the te1 and te2 pins are different so maybe i can reverse and get my codes

if it's a 96 ecu it most likely is looking for that crank signal. What year is the engine? OBD2 will have a crank trigger plug on the oil pump just like the gte's

if it's a 96 ecu it most likely is looking for that crank signal. What year is the engine? OBD2 will have a crank trigger plug on the oil pump just like the gte's

the engine is out of 94 donor sc300 . the ecu def obd2 i look up by part number . i did arrange the isc1234 to the ob1 pin out and it help alot revs quick shoot flames out of open headers but idle high as a mutha fucker. so if anybody got suggestion to get check engine light to work. that would be great . i do have it lit up but does not blink the codes it just stays lit

ohh yeah how can i bypass this crank signal

Could you just wire up a bulb to whatever sends a signal out of the ecu? I can't rembwr what the procedure was for checking my jzx8 but I had to ground something.

thank s to all you guys for helping my retarded ass.... I got most answer i need . i just got alot of repinning to do or find an obd1 ecu ... Lots of difference in the obd2 pins . this was causing my performance issue. i still drifted it but it was worse than driving with the 5mge .

Thats impossible :)

Its getting better. Its actually idling smooth. Just rough spot at 2300 rpms but clears back uo at 2700

Wow.. retarded as fuck.

What's more fuckimg retarded. In process of trying get my check engine light to work I did manage to get the auto reverse light in dash to light up when put in reverse

DIng ding ding. This was the fucking issue. Tks aphxero

If your reverse iz.lighting up on the dash that means your useless auto ecu box is still hooked up =)