Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Xcessive Sway Bar End links

T-SBEL1.JPG

T-SBEL2.JPG

Taken a look at your rear sway bar end links lately? Chances are they're shot. We've put together this set of nylon lined heim joints to replace those old worn out factory end links. The heims thread together to give an adjustable range from 3.7" to 2.8" long (3.2" without cutting the male heim). The mounting studs fit directly into the stock mounting points and come with all the lock nuts required to keep things from comming apart.

Price: $ 39.00 / 1 Pair

Product code: T-SBEL

LINK ----------------------------------------------------------> End Links

I don't know if you guys hav had the same problem, but on all my cressida's the stupid little allen heads always strip out. With these that will never be a problem, plus they are adjustable to fit the needs of the customer. Whether your running the factory "fuel line" I mean sway bar or opted for a stronger after market one from another chassis, our end links can be adapted with ease. And of course IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP

I called Xcessive today and spoke to Rich and ordered these. Cant wait to starting fixing this POS. Rich seems like a nice guy, and plan on doing more business with him very soon.

-Stew

i don't see why it wouldn't provided the x7 factory end links are designed similarly to the x8 ones, but they have not been tested on x7.

^Exactly. Why? Because Racecar. I was looking into some TRD or CUSCO sway bars for my x9 but they're so damn expensive from Japan. I think having my stock sway bars modified then getting these would be the best bang for my buck.

Example:

894712436_4Yr6e-L.jpg

Guest DuaxMachine

Too bad you have to unbolt one end to adjust.

When I was making them, they had left & right threads.

All you had to do is loosen the lock nuts, and adjust away.

That way, if you want to change the ballance on the car if there is one odd-ball corner on a circuit, it is a simple change.

But mine cost way more.

Sign in to follow this