Mitch

Xcessive MX83 Rear Lower Pillow Ball

T-RL-PB1.JPG

T-RL-PB2.JPG

T-RL-PB3.JPG

T-RL-PB4.JPG

Trying to make that Cress handle better? Chances are good your rear lower pillow balls are worn out. We've designed a kit with all new Teflon lined pillow balls, steel side spacers and Urethane side seal bushings. They fit with our control arms as well as other arms that would fit the stock bushings. Designed to be a direct fit into the stock location, all you need to do is push out your old bushing and press in the new one, insert the sleet spacers, pop on the side seals and bolt up the control arm with the factory hardware.

Sold in a complete set of two pillow balls, four spacers and four side seals, enough for both sides of the car.

Lower controll arms not inculded.

Price: $ 138.00 / 1 Pair

Product code: T-RL-PB LINK--------------------------------------------------> MX83 Rear Lower Pillow Ball

Currently Lucas and Myself are running these. I am astonished by the difference they make in the rear, everything feels more solid and smooth. It just goes to show how much little modifications on the X8 chassis make a huge difference in performance. The polyurethane works as a dust shield to prevent any road grim getting to your heims and causing premature wear.

We have tons of these in stock and ready to ship, we took a while to release them so we could make sure we wouldn't run out any time soon.

Guest DuaxMachine

Good Job !

Now I can shit-can my 'adapt a Celica bush' project.

Good Stuff !

Put Mervin's in the buy now list I will call you guys tuesday with my order, and thanks for the great products!!

Looks like im ordering more parts from XM

HAHA already have more stuff on the way now getting more BTW Any reason these are organge vs the black of other bushs?

We used the orange polyurethane as the engine mounts that way it still has some flexibility. The black we use for the diff and subframe are pretty much solid as steel.

Cool cool

thanks for that :D now just make some castor rod bearings holders like this and where set :P oh and upper rear control arm bushs

SOLD!

oh

snaps..

haven't been this excited over some grainy images since i first discovered nudes on the interwebs back in middle school

oh

snaps..

haven't been this excited over some grainy images since i first discovered nudes on the interwebs back in middle school

HAHAHAHA

Anyway any plans on making Upper arm bushs

Moreto be released in next week I heard lol

I'm not doin another order until there is more stuff to order lol so keep shit coming

Redbull - we are testing them now.

Skin - You are right there will be more things released very shortly (^_^)

Well what more do we need skin

They have front tension rod bush, the bearing holder just need rear upper arm bearings and where done

Rear lower arm bearing thing LOL the thread we are in that item

get that tension rod bush and then rear upper arm bush and we have everything we need to put cars back together

Traction rod attachment bearings can be had from Troy on the forums there is a picture of them on my build thread