Sign in to follow this  
Guest owned by pandas

RHD SC300 Front clip for sale

Guest owned by pandas

Selling a RHD front clip for a SC300. This is great for a RHD swap on your car. All parts need for the swap are in the clip.

Asking 500 obo it is negotiable. I am clearing this out of my yard by Wednesday of next week so if you want it shoot me a reasonable offer and i will more than likely take it.

img3161c.jpg

img3162a.jpg

Guest owned by pandas

Can we ban this guy already? He's trying to off load his shit for stupid prices.

If you dont want to buy it then dont buy it....500 obo is to high of a price for a front clip? How is that...

Arent you the dumbass that messaged me about trying to buy a 2j for like 250 bucks....

hmm. SC300 front clip.............jzXproject......................SC300 front clip..................jzXproject......................SC300 front clip.....................jzXproject

how exactly is this perfect for a RHD conversion for my car? when did this become JZZproject?

Guest owned by pandas

So you mean tell me that the ONLY car that evry individual on this forum owns is a fucking cressida?

I've heard of people having multiple cars before, maybe the economy is really rough for some...

we all have a collection of different cars and we love all rwd toyotas here for the most part, but most of us don't sell our garbage for $500 so expect a few negative comments (fucking grow a pair basically). seriously just send that to a scrapper and stop trying to make a buck off nothing. any idiot that wants to spend all that money to sit on the wrong side of the car needs to be eaten alive by fire ants.

maybe i will build a soarer project when i get to japan. Call it ZZtop. Got to Import that US front tho to make it special........

So I said 350 and changed my mind to 4-500. ...and go fuck yourself. Asshole. You wouldn't have sold me shit unless u were sure you'd made 700% profit.

Who the fuck cares about your rhd scrap metal. Or your Nissan parts. Or you. ...youve got aids.

AIds Is in guy !

Its ythe new black!!!!

Everyone needs to go out and get you sum Aid's!!!

Guest owned by pandas

I have aids. I fucked a dude down in the alley one day....

The only reason I did it is b/c it was half priced.

stop bumping your threads. this isn't zilvia.