Sign in to follow this  
Guest owned by pandas

Im drunk for sale part ii

Guest owned by pandas

I am going to start this out with someone elses bitching and raving. This is from Frenchy steve...

"hey fuck hole get the shit out of here. can't just come in here and hock your shit like its third period show and sell.

wipe your cock blasters jizz off your face for just a fucking minute and read the dam rules you donkey fucker.

eat a dick. "

Now with that being said. I am doing this all for you Scuba Steve, b/c I love you.

Introduction:

I am 25 years old. Live in Atl. I drive a 86 corolla GTS that Ive had for 7 years now. My car is slow. I own a fleshlight. I'm in a wheel chair. I have boiled shit before. I enjoy sexual encounters in unusual places. I just wiped my cock blasters jizz off of my face. And I just ate a dick. Now onto the homo stuff...

This thread will be update daily/weekly...keep it up and you may find some stuff you will need. First, all parts are located in marietta GA 30062. If you are interested in shipping prices, lets be reasonable and guess. All parts will be shipped either UPS or USPS depending on weight/size. For the bigger parts, it maybe cheaper to ship by freight.

Email: ownedbypandas@hotmail.com

Phone:404-438-3571(text or call anytime)

Toyota 7mgte crank(knife edged!)Asking 200

img3060sn.jpg

Toyota mark 3 spoiler:Asking 50

img3073og.jpg

img3072k.jpg

Greddy emanage with harness. Asking 200(i will install and tune your car for 450)

img3123s.jpg

I have na 2j built for turbo(contact for more info), ready for 600hp.Turbo pistons and rods, arp head studs,main and rod bolts.

Cometic headgasket, new toyota piston rings, new oil pump, rebuilt, new seals. Asking 1700

img3126wp.jpg

img3125j.jpg

Super 70 turbo. Less than two thousand miles. Asking 150!

img3042tg.jpg

Tial knock off wastegate 38mm. BRAND NEW with all accessories ASKING $125

img3051p.jpg

Another:

img3083rj.jpg

I also have 1j and 2j turbos, blocks, heads, and accessories.

Guest owned by pandas

I am located in marietta Ga 30062

yes i do have the waterneck and sensors