Guest Fidel Cashflo

Trap Star 1JZ-GTE UCF20 build.

I'm not gonna sit here and post pics of my friend's car. I will say it's done and he's been driving it for a while now. I'll try to get him to post an update.

driving > bullshitting on jzxp but seriously. want to see this thing moving under JZ power.

Assuming this is now for sale?

Need an account to view the thread...

Fucking gay...

ive been lurking and following this thread for a while and it made me sad to see it end... but i most definitely saw it on a trailer today in tampa. plus, my friend told me he knows the guy and said he still owns the car and bought another 1jz motorset and its almost ready. im hoping OP chimes in to (hopefully) confirm this because i wanna see burnouts

Fuck you faggot, gtfo.

gb2 scion forums and dream of wyckkid icp soundsystem and vinyl. nobody here cares.

He bought a vvti 1j. Did not sell car.

Well, It’s been a minute since I’ve chimed in on my build thread.

I ran into some money issues, when I got kicked out of my shop for some idiots acting a fool on my watch. Had to come up with quite a bit of bread with a quickness.

New shop is pretty rad. My buddy bought BG’s old GS300

SedanBattle_zps265a9e35.jpg

Sold my 1JZ/R154/Hypersingle and made out like a fucking bandit.

th_solddddddddddddddddddddddd_zps62377c1

Bought a 1UZ swap, bought a manual setup. Decided 200hp V8’S suck.

Sold it off, saved a bit, bought a manual VVTi 1JZ motorset.

Stripped my motor right after I got it, had all the parts hot tanked, sand blasted and powdercoated.

Powdercoated2_zpsef9136ac.jpg

Powdercoated_zpsed6ff026.jpg

Powdercoated4_zpsa58b2746.jpg

Powdercoated3_zps01d6dc9f.jpg

I just want to keep this simple and mostly stock, stock turbo/fuel/ and management.

I didn’t really like the look of the old elbow and didn’t want to spend $300 on a TOMEI one. So I built this: VVTi1JZdownpipe5_zps6cecef70.jpg

VVTi1JZdownpipe3_zps1139b135.jpg

VVTi1JZdownpipe_zps745c1c7d.jpg

VVTi1JZdownpipe4_zpsdace7e7a.jpg

If any of ya’ll want one of these downpipe/elbow combos, I built a jig to remake them.

Bought a bunch of rad parts for the swap and decided on doing everything I didn’t get a chance to do last time.

Bought some new paint for the bay, did base/clear this time, came out great. Shaved a few spots, and got tired of hearing the balljoints banging the strut tower so I cut out some holes for them.

enginebayv2_zps83e2e07f.jpg

Baypainted_zps2fe702f3.jpg

Converted and loomed the new engine harness, always heard people say that the VVTi motor is harder to wire, that’s a fuckin myth.

Decided that my old chassis harness wasn’t really aesthetically pleasing.. Ripped it out and copped a new EZ harness. Can’t beat these things for the money.

oldwiring_zpsf775d65a.jpg

EZ_zpsac4c0321.jpg

Test fitted the motor, and it was nowhere close to fitting… Xcessive Manufacturing? Nah, I made some motormount brackets.

brackets_zpsde05f79f.jpg

Only issue is, that my oil filter was a bit too close to my bracket… So I bought a GREX oil filter relocation setup from a fellow JZX member.

Ordering some Bride Gias and Takata harnesses this upcoming week. Then gonna spray the interior before I wire up my chassis harness and loom it.

Gonna try to drop my motor in this weekend, just been really busy with work. I’ve got everything I need, just gotta find the time to do it all.

Soo to everyone who was butthurt about me parting it, fuck off.

Make a turbo inlet and utilize an aftermarket recirc bov if you're staying wig the maf, made a noticeable difference on mine

damn. can't argue with that, but ffs i have been waiting to see a running JZ powered LS400 from you forever bro.

I slid it around on the streets for a little while, car was fast as fuck on 7psi untuned LOL. Kinda scary, car slid really well with just brand new front tires, eyeball alignment. Looking forward to driving it with VVTi, everyone says its awesome!

Sorry to disappoint, but it had to happen.

Probably my favorite car on here and now with a vvti its exactly what I'd want to do with a ls400, after x7s get too hard to find ls400 is what I want. Sick downpipe too, wish I could have done that instead of getting raped buying a downpipe. Nice work, VVTi will be fun.

Lol thought you weren't coming back? I'm using your hydro plans on my LS lol